Chapter 11

Time for more gore my boos~~♡

I'm sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this tho!!

:]
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

"Are you enjoying this position Jeff?"

You stared at him as you held his face.

"N-no, so shut up about it. ."

You chuckled as you finally let go of him. He shivers as the memory replayed in his head.

You both entered inside only to hear loud music. The place was dark with bright neon lasers.

Jeff was behind you as he hid his face behind his hoodie. You could tell he was still thinking about it as you could still see his blush when you look at him.

Jeff held the back of your shirt so he wouldn't lose you. You smiled softly as you felt that.

You didn't want to push him around anymore and make him so flustered he couldn't work properly.

You reached the stairs only for you both to hear moaning in everyroom upstairs. You then realized that the parents were all outside.

You shiver after hearing that remembering your step-dad.

"Geez. . ."

You then hear everyone scream downstairs. A familiar voice was heard throughout the house.

"Y҈ꀎ S҉ꀍO҉u҉L҈ꀷ'N҉꓄ H҉ꍏV҉ꏂ ꀷO҉ꈤE҉ ꓄H҉a҉T҉"

Your phone rings as you heard Toby.

"We found them in their room. We tied them up."

"Thanks Toby~!"

You hang up as you looked at Jeff.

"Let's get started shall we~?"

You laughed as you ran to the end of the hallway. The room with the only light on.

You entered the room to see the girls all grouped up and tied. Jeff Let's go of you and locks the door as he removed his hood.

Their screams we're muffled by duct tape. Tears fall down their faces ruining their makeup.

You walked infront of them as you smiled.

You crouched down infront of the group leader as you roughly held her face.

You ripped off the duct tape as she yelled. You put your hand on her mouth to muffled. You glared at her.

"Keep quiet or you'll all die without hesitation. I'm giving one chance as to why I should keep you alive."

"W-we're innocent! W-w-we didn't d-do anything w-wrong!!

Ben teleported inside the locked room.

"Welp everyone is in lock down. The parents are trapped outside and all the kids are going out the windows. It's actually pretty funny."

"Great job! Now do you guys really these little princess are innocent?"

They all laughed as hoodie pulled out a file giving it to Masky. The man stood next to you as he reads it out loud.

"They aren't as pretty as they look. Assaulted a homeless woman for being a so called whore. Selling edibles. Stealing and even came up to raping someone."