Charades, Voices, and Visions

Third Persons POV

After a long day of festivities the two royals Y/N, Zephyr, Kristof, Sven and Olaf returned to the castle for a few games.

Your POV
"Grrr" Anna began acting out her card for charades by waving her hands around and snarling. Now you may think it would be easy for us to guess what she was but it wasn't.

All kind of guesses like a grizzly bear and monster were being thrown out. But they were wrong

That was ok though it wasn't like you were playing anyway. You had been temporarily banned from all guessing games because of your powers.

You didn't particularly take offense to this because you agreed it was an unfair vantage. You also enjoyed watching the others playing.

Zephyr also couldn't play for obvious reasons considering he couldn't speak. But he also enjoyed watching.

"Is it Hanse"

You nearly choked on your own spit at what Olaf's guest especially what the others piggybacked it with

"unredeemable monster"

"greatest mistake of your life"

And
"wouldn't even kiss you."

Letting out a snort you added "has the most punchable face" and Sven rang the bell for the end of the round.

Anna let out a halo exasperated sigh and said "villain" everyone gasped and said oh even you just for fun.

As Olaf's turn came, you became slightly distracted by a vision. The only problem was that it was fuzzy which happened since you were little.

It was so fuzzy ghat it gave you a bit of a headache and you couldn't make much out.

Excusing yourself, quickly you kissed Elsa on the forehead and the nuzzled your  noses together before leaving. Zephyr came with you as you walked down the halls of the castle.

"I don't know Zeph, things are definitely changing Elsa is more distracted, Kristof is trying to propose to Anna, and the air is different."

Zephyr whipped past your nose as if to say he agreed.

Opening the double doors to the balcony you got another blurry vision. It showed a frozen tundra, beautiful blurry lights, a stonehenge and for once you didn't just see something in a vision...

You heard something...

Aha aha~