The Elements

Your POV
What happened next was almost instantaneous, the fire and water disappeared and the earth ruptured. People began to evacuate to the cliffs for safety. You jumped over the balcony and let Zephyr carry you and any stragglers to the others.

When you landed Anna looked upset at
Elsa and you became worried. Walking a little closer you heard them speak.

"I don't understand you have been hearing voices and didn't tell me"

"I didn't want to worry you"

"You made a promise not to shut each other out-"

You decided to stop listening if Elsa
didn't want to tell you then fine. However you didn't want to find out why by listening in.

Turning on your heal you promptly bumped into Kristof. "HEY!-oh hey bro" you said. "Hey sis, do you know what's going on" he asked. You thought about an answer for a second and then spoke, "I think the spirits of the elements have been woken up."

"The what-" Kristof was interrupted by the ground rumbling again. Except this time was different it was the trolls. As soon as they rolled up one jumped at you and Kristof. "We missed you" they yelled and hugged to both.

"What is happening" you ask but you feel like you already know. "Your lover has woken angry spirits" the troll says getting up. "There is a prophecy to uphold" you only nodded getting up as well and helping Kristof onto his feet. You could feel something at the back of your mind like something was wrong. You visions before had felt fuzzy but now they were painful.

If only you could see the past as well.

You and Kristof walked up to Elsa and Anna and things did not seem so good. "When one can see no future all one can do is the next right thing" Pabbie troll said and it reminded you of when you were a child.

~Eleven Years Ago~

You sat alone in a tree legs dangling with a frown on your face, your powers hadn't been working and like many children you were afraid of the unknown. Especially because you usually knew what was going to happen.

Letting out a sad sigh you closed your eyes and began to lean back, using your knees to hang off of the tree upside down. When your eyes opened again you came face-to-face with Pabbie troll.

"What aids you child" he asked causing you to fall off of the tree in surprise. "Ow-oh it's nothing just my powers" you replied now looking up at him from the ground.

"You are still learning to control them, just be patient"  Pabbie troll says. "What if something bad is going to happen and I can't warn anyone" you asked sadly.

"Well if a time like that does come, when one can see no future all one can do is the next right thing" Pabbie troll answers gently patting your head. "The next right thing?" you asked and he nodded. "Ok you said feeling a bit better and you got up to keep playing.

"The next right thing"

(A/N Sorry for not posting for a while been a bit busy with family 😅. I hope you like this until later 👋 bye (Btw I think I will post another special soon)