Northuldran

Elsa POV
I felt eyes coming from beside me and looked over at Y/N to see her staring at me. "Did you hear that?" I asked surprised, "yeah" she said "well more like I felt it". I nodded turning my attention back to the spirit in my hand. "Somebody's calling us... Who is it? What do we do?" I asked not expecting an answer.

The spirit crawled off of my hand and look back at me expectedly. "Ok keep going North" I said to myself. I got up to follow the spirit when all of a sudden someone hugged me from behind.

"Elsa!" A familiar voice said, it was Anna. "What were you doing you could've been killed, you can't just follow me into fire." I said remembering what had happened.

"You don't want me to follow you into fire then don't run into fire!" Anna said upset "You're not being careful Elsa" I felt bad she was right I wasn't being careful and I was making everyone worry.

"I know what you need" I said and I put our mother's shawl around her shoulders. The Northuldran's  behind us begin murmuring for some reason and there leader began to walk closer to us.

She asked us where we got that shawl and told us it was a Northuldran. But that's not possible. Or is it?

I grabbed her hand and we ran back to the clearing with the ice statues. The shawl the girl was wearing was the very same one Anna was wearing now. The girl was our mom and she was Northuldran. "Mother saved fathers life that day" Anna said.

"Our mother i said Northuldra" I said to the group of people that formed around us.  I looked to my left where Kristof and Y/N were standing. The two wind spirits that were with her began to circle around us. Everything in the area begin glowing including my magic and Y/N's eyes.
Nothing like this had ever happened before.

F/N

No wonder Elsa had a connection to the spirits I thought, her mom was Northuldran. I wonder what that says about me and my powers.

After she had spoken the clearing began to glow. I could tell that Zephyr and Gale agreed that the glowing lights were beautiful. The two spirits were causing the leaves in the trees to ruffle with their powers.

"Pst!..." I looked over at Kristof who had gotten my intention. "What?" I asked, "your eyes" he said. Confused I pulled my dagger back out and used it to look at my reflection. He was right my eyes were glowing almost like hers were...

The Northuldran's began to sing and the song seemed familiar. "My mom used to hum this to me... Never told me where it was from though." I mumbled to myself.

Elsa promised to restore the forest and Arendelle to its former glory. Things were looking up, like everyone could actually get along.

You turned back to Christoph realizing that he was talking to someone. "Hey Kristof who is this" I said walking up to him. "Y/N meet Ryder, Ryder this is Y/N, Ryder takes care of the reindeer around here" Kristof said introducing me. "Nice to meet you, i'm Kristof's sister" I said politely.

"Really!?" Ryder said surprised, "Adopted sister, I know we don't seem much alike but we're still family" Kristof said and I nodded. "Yup! Now I should check on the others" I said giving him a mock salute before following the leaving group. "I'll see you around " I said "have fun talking about reindeer I guess."

(Timescape brought to you by Olaf's constant existential crisis)

Y/N POV
"I wonder how we're gonna pull it off?" You asked from your spot perched in a tall tree. You got no answer but you weren't really expecting one. " I don't even know what that vision was really about."

You knew it was your mother you're recognized her. Despite her dying when you were young you could just tell. The wind was what really surprised you, you turned your head slightly to look at Zephyr and Gale.

Oddly enough you knew exactly where they were despite not being able to see him. "Did you know my mom?" You asked and this time you did get an answer. The wind began to pick up near your head. "Do you wanna show me something?" you asked and there was a 'yes' it was clear in your mind. Then things began to fade away.

A image of your mother played in front of you she was much younger but it was her.
"Good morning Storm" the girl said she was gathering firewood. "You wanna help" she asked, laughing when the wind picked her and to the wood up.

Your vision changed and things became dark. The woman was there like before with one spirit, you guessed that and was Storm.

She moved her hand in a circle and The glowing symbol that was Storm became two spirits. Zephyr in one hand and Gale in the other.

The woman looked upset for a second and spoke.

"I... S...r..."

"So.... S...y"

...

Your vision blurred and you were back in the tree. Zephyr and Gale did know your mom and you we're Northuldran. There was also that unknown woman and the fact that there used to be a single wind spirit instead of two.

"There's a lot I still have to find out. will you two help me?" Zephyr lifted you up while Gale fluttered through your hair and you smiled. "Let's go find the others we have a lot to find out."

(A/N Ok looks like Y/N finally knows she's Northuldran but what about the woman she saw in her first vision and being able to see the past now as well. Stay tuned to find out. hope you  enjoyed. Love y'all 😍)