Out of the vision out of the flame

Y/N POV

You awaken to the sound of wind in your ears. After gasping you realized you could breathe and when your eyes refocused you saw that you were in a pocket of wind.

Zephyr and Gale wrapped themselves around you to protect you from the smoke. While the fire outside of the protected area was dying down it was still unsafe.

As confused and concerned as you were about your vision you had no time to think about what it meant. You had to get out of the fire and you had to do it soon. Standing up and dusting yourself off you began to think of ideas.

"Ok Zephyr, Gale I will need your help to get out of here" you said. You put your hands out in front of you and the two spirits wrapped around them. Then you began to walk forward blowing away the flames as you went.

After walking a short distance you nearly slipped on some frost. " I would recognize this magic anywhere" you said and began to run in the direction that the frost was coming from.

"Snowflake!" You yelled entering a clearing surrounded by fire that held your lover in the middle. "Y/N!?" she asked blasting flames with her power.

You began to help her clear the flames with the help of Zephyr and Gale. It was almost odd how well they worked with you like they could read your thoughts and you could command them to help. However at this time you paid this no mind focusing on getting to your lover. (A/N no auto corrected to snow ❄️ lol)

The two of you fought back the flames until it seemed to take a smaller form and crawl into a hole in a rock-wall. You watched slightly defensive as Elsa crept closer to the fiery creature.

It shot fire out of its mouth at a tree which Elsa quickly put out. It looked like a small lizard with its back covered in flames. It also seemed to calm down as it turned its head looking at the two of you. If it hadn't been so destructive before you could almost consider it cute.

You watched as it crept closer to Elsa carefully situating itself in her palm. When I did calm down fully the rest of the flames went out. You watched Elsa created a little flurry for it and it was one of the cutest things you had ever seen.

You sat down next to your snowflake gently stroking the fire spirits head. As you did so Gale spiraled down your arm and fluttered around the spirit while Zephyr stayed by your side.

Looking in your preferral vision you could see the eyes of the Northuldran's from behind you.

"They're all looking at us aren't they?" Elsa asked and the tiny spirit chirped something that sounded like yes. "Got any advice?" you asked the spirit who as predicted stayed silent. "Nothing?" Elsa said, before getting distracted by what you could only assume was 'the voice'.

However this time surprisingly you realized that while you couldn't hear it like her you could feel something change, something calling. Gale and Zephyr floated around you reacting to it as well.

You turn to look at Elsa slightly surprised.

This was new.

(A/N looks like I did end up posting on Friday. This chapter was more of a filler one so I could finish up what happened in the fire but also keep the mystery. I double pinky promise that the weekend update will move things forward a bit. I'm also feeling like writing a little relationship fluff so if anyone has some ideas for a head cannons I could explore with Elsa and Y/N I could do a double update if it's commented. Love y'all bye 😘)