Dance of two Elements

? POV

I wove around town square swinging from partner to partner. The music being played amplified the sense of joy that drifted over the square.

I smiled at my next partner as he swung me around to the familiar rhythm. My feet felt as light as air and I was practically floating.

I felt a dizzy satisfaction and then things began to drift...

You stepped back from another mirror and it disappeared. You let out a sigh and continued to walk in the darkness. What did it all mean you thought. After a while you began to hear a voice and then
familiar laugh. "Elsa" you whispered and began to follow.

You continued to follow until you tripped and ran right into a hallway. This was new you thought, you had never been anywhere physically without a mirror. You looked around and caught a glimpse of white hair. "Elsa!" You yelled running after her.

You watched her run through a door and then after catching your breath you walked in after her. You began to fade out and come back in a new memory.

"Hello Elsa" you said as she walked into your room. You were cleaning the dagger she gave you. "Hi Y/N" she said and sat beside you. She seemed a bit distracted by something and you were about to bring it up when she spoke. "You kept it" she said looking at the dagger.

"Of course it was the gift you gave me from our first Christmas together" you said running your fingers over the handle of the knife. "I also kept this" you pulled out your side of the necklace set you got. "Good" Elsa said smiling and then untucking her own necklace from her dress.

After a moment- "did you need something snowflake?" You asked and she sighed. "Just a little stressed with a kingdom to run" she spoke softly "I shouldn't have bothered you, sorry" you shook your head putting down the dagger.

You grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. "It's no problem" as the two of you hugged you noticed something you never did before the dagger you had placed down was now floating and glowing. The edges of the dagger were freezing and snowflakes swirled around it on a breeze.

Had this happened before you wondered how had you not noticed. You continued to watch as the two elements balanced each other.

You finally got it, you needed to find Elsa, in the rivers water would be some kind of answer.

Everything disappeared...

(A/N hey baby readers 👋 thanks for reading stay tuned for next time ❤️ bye y'all)