Ramblings of a Reflection

Y/N POV

You feel the exact moment the vision takes over. But this time things are different when the darkness fades you feel like your self again only you are no longer on the beach.

In front of you is a full length mirror with the symbols of the elements carved into it wooden frame. You turn your gaze from studying the mirror to studying yourself in its reflection.

But the reflections gaze is not turned to you it is talking to someone. "Wind is the elamemt that embodies strength and playfulness, I guess that explains a lot" the reflection says hair getting tosled by Zephyr. "If only you could speak or, you would not have forgotten" You notice the vision is now looking back at you and that those last words were for you.

The reflection stands perfectly still and than slowly begins to mirror your exact motions and face before becoming stagnant. Copying everything exactly like any other reflection would. You stared for a few more moments unconvinced that the image would not move again.

Then as starred you notice it you E/C colored eyes have a piercing silver creeping into the irises.

"Do you know who you are?" A voice asked and after a moment you realize that voice belongs to you. "Someone who has lived and loved can claim to know, but is that the truth?"

Your eyes widened a little at your own words, you did not understand.  You had no idea what they meant but you new they weren't important. Your head had begun to thrum painfully and you were having trouble as things were getting blurry. You tried to fight off the feeling, like you were forgetting something important.

"You are still pushing back from us child of the sky, you will stay here until you open your mind"

The glass cracked and the mirror faded into darkness.

The vision remained...

(A/N and it's a cliff hanger 😄 you'll have to stay tuned until next time my baby
readers. Until then y'all, later! ❤️)