Giants of the Earth

F/N
I smiled at my self thinking about Olafs words. All of a sudden there was a bump, a huge one that threw me off balance. "Zephyr, Gale" I called out nervously and the two spirits rapped around me protectively. There was a full camp panic as someone called out "Earth Giants".

"Zephyr" I whispered "snuff out any fire still going" I say, and can feel that he understands the unsaid meaning behind my words 'find and protect Elsa'. As Zephyr zips off I watch as lights in the camp begin to flicker off. Before the final light disappeared I catch a glimpse of auburn hair.

"Anna" I hiss motioning her over to hide behind a rock. "Have you seen Elsa" Anna whispers an edge of fear in her voice. "Earlier, no need to worry, we can look when it's safe" I tried to be calm but it was only hiding my own nerves. Both Elsa and Kristof are out there but I could only look for them later.

Elsa's POV

I hid behind a tree as the thumping of the Earth Giants got closer. "I wonder if Y/N and Anna are alright" I mumbled quietly. I don't know what I would do if I lost either I don't think I could get through any of this without them. Especially Y/N.

Peaking out from behind my tree I see a Giant walking uncomfortably close. As I lean closer it begins to turn towards me. I duck behind the tree just in time to be missed.

As my panic begins to rise I feel a familiar gust of wind on my neck. "Zephyr" I whisper already feeling better after having something that reminds me of my Love. The reassurance make me think of what I could do to help with the earth giants like I did the other spirits. As the Earth Giant finally passes and I feel a familiar someone grab my wrist.

"Don't tell me you are going to follow them" Anna ask's. I can't lie to her "what if I can settle them like with the fire spirit" I say. I truly believed I could do this I just had to try.

"Or what if they crush before you get a chance" Anna says. "Remember the goal is to find the truth and the voice then get us home" she reminds me and I hate that she's right.

I relax my shoulders as Olaf runs up to us, just noticing that Zephyr hasn't left my side. "Were is Y/N" I ask nerves picking up again. "Finding Kristof, don't worry" Anna says reassuringly and I sigh, good she's safe.

"The giants sensed me" I said dejectedly "they may come again I don't want to put anyone else at risk" Anna was right we had to find the voice, we had to leave. As I walk away from the two I look at the spirit around my shoulders.

"I wonder how you found me could you sense me?" I asked and Zephyr spun the leaves on the ground into the form of Y/N. "You can sense me through her?" I wonder if Y/N has more to do with the voice than I thought before.

(A/N not much Y/N x Elsa in this sorry 😞 but the next chapter will have a little bit of checking on Kristof (IDK if y'all like him as a brother figure I do 😊) but then some Y/N x Elsa fluff 🥰. Bye for now my baby readers next update soon)