The Heart of Ahtohallan

Y/N POV

When you arrived in Ahtohallan it seemed like everything was still. Completely  frozen in time. As you walked up to the entrance you felt Gail and Zephyr anxiously fluttering behind you.

You were surprised to find that it was not a river but a frozen island afloat on the Black Sea.

To you something felt extremely off like you had lost someone. You picked up your pace as you traversed the bending maze that was Ahtohallan.

You screeched to a halt on the ice breathing heavily. Running around mindlessly was getting you nowhere. You turned quickly on your heal to the two spirits behind you.

"Zephyr? Gail? Do you have any idea where we're going?" You got no answer. "Zephyr, Gail?" You asked again and the only breeze that passed by you was an unfamiliar frosty breeze.

It flooded into the walls turning the white snow a slightly blue color. Leading in a direction down a tunnel to your left. You were torn between looking for your spirits and following the frost to Elsa.

Making up your mind you turned down the tunnel it had shown you and continued to run.

At the end of the tunnel was a massive room full of frozen statues. As you explored the statues he realized they were familiar, they were memories.

Elsa's memories.

Memories from her childhood with Anna and Her parents, and memories of your relationship together.

The frosty wind that had shown you the correct tunnel continue to spread throughout the room.  It was like a creeping vine covering everything in a sharp blue glow. It spread from the wall and formed the shape of a snowflake in front of you. It was so clear that you could see your reflection in the surface. Familiar E/C eyes looked at you.

All of a sudden the world faded out...

(A/D ❤️ I'm back my baby readers 😊 I'm sorry this chapter is short I'm just trying to get back into my flow of writing ✍️ 😭. I'm feeling a lot better and no longer testing positive. Thank you for your patience I'll definitely post again soon.)