6

Chapter Six: Love Fool

–————————————

I sat in the car in disbelief. I honestly cannot fucking believe it. His fucking uncle is Gabriel D'Angelo. I'm more so pissed that I did not know this! How?! I questioned myself.

"I haven't been here in years," Connor stated pulling me from my thoughts. I smiled in response.

"How long?" I asked needing to know how I hadn't seen this guy before.

He threw his head back thinking, "quite a while." He said getting out of the car. He opened the back door grabbing the cake.

"Thanks for being patient with me. I'll have you home in no time." He said smiling at me. As soon as the door shut, I went to my phone scrolling almost to the bottom of Gabriel's page. Then there it was, it was a younger version of Connor plastered on the feed. I scrolled up to see if there were any more posts with him, but I didn't. He must've rarely visited. I thought. I sat back in the seat trying to calm my racing heart.

I need a cigarette. I thought.

I see Erica as she sees Connor out. I immediately slouch down in my seat not wanting her to see me. I just can't honestly believe my fucking eyes.

Am I still drunk?!

It's almost as if fate is on my side. There's a reason Connor walked into my life! He's the reason I am going to be with Gabriel, and for that I am thankful. I love Connor! I thought excitedly.

Connor came back to the car, before hopping in. He began reversing the car and then heading in the direction of where I told him I lived. As the almost thirty-minute ride came to an end, he stopped in front of my home.

"Hey, I know we just met and all, but I was wondering if you would maybe like to come to my uncle's pool party later today." He said. I smirked mentally.

I was going either way love. I thought.

"Oh wow, um—" I said delaying my answer.

"I would love to Connor," I said smiling as I said his name. He grabbed his phone handing it to me. I simply placed my phone number into his phone before getting out.

I stood outside of my home before dancing. I fully started dancing as I couldn't help myself. I then began laughing. It was all ruined when my mother came out of the house.

"Giselle, so help me God where is your car?!" She yelled

"Giselle, so help me God where is your car?!" She yelled. Fuck! I thought.

"Mom, we had a lot of drinks last night, and I didn't feel comfortable driving back this morning. It's still at Macy's house." I said partially telling the truth. She eyed me before turning on her foot and walking back into the house. I quickly call Adriana.