27

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Joke's on You

——————————————

"She doesn't remember anything," Gabriel says to me.

"So what? Her memory could come back. She's going to tell." I say. I shake my head 'no' realizing I have to protect him. He panicked and didn't know what else to do. I can't say I love him if I'm not willing to see him through. I've gone through so much to have him. I can't just walk away from him. He needs me.

"What do we do?" I ask him staring at him.

"You're not going to tell?" He asks me.

"Giselle, we have to make this right." He reasons.

"No, you can't go to jail. What about the boys?" I ask him. He looks away.

"This is bad." He tells me. I touch his face caressing his stubble with my thumb.

"She was trying to hurt you. She was going to ruin your career because she got caught." I tell him.

She deserved what she got. I thought angrily.

"Fuck." He says drinking his dark liquor.

I lean in to kiss him reassuring him that everything is going to be okay. He kisses me back hungrily tugging at my shirt to come off. I allow him as I straddle him.

"I can fix this," I say kissing his neck. I push him back unbuttoning his pants. He helps me. He unclasps my bra leaving the cold air to nip at my breasts. My nipples harden wanting to desperately be touched. He reads my mind kneading one with his large palms. I moan in response. He abandons them making me whimper, but he lifts me up to discard my shorts. He flips me over so I'm lying on my back.

He stares at me before kissing me again. "I'm genuinely sorry for trying to frame you." He tells me.

"I love you, Gabriel," I say running my hands through his hair to kiss him. He stands up to take off his pants and his briefs. I lay there as he watches me with hungry eyes. His eyes swarm with emotion and lust. He climbs back on top of me kissing me passionately as his warm hand cupped my sex through my panties. I moan as his thumb caresses my slicking folds. I pick my hips up wanting to feel more, but Gabriel is a slow lover. He takes his time making sure I feel every ounce of pleasure that he gives me.

"Do you forgive me, Giselle?" He asks lowly in my ear. I didn't say anything but released unsteady moans.

"Hmm," he said against me as his finger caressed my folds. I moaned loudly, and he smiled. His thumb circled my clit as he trailed his middle finger to my entrance. He pulled his thumb down meeting his middle finger as if he was holding my pussy in his hand. I shuddered as I tried focusing on kissing him. He slid his thumb back to my clit slowly padding his thumb against me. I bucked my hips in response.

"Shhh." He cooed as he finally inserted his middle finger into me. I arch my back as my breasts rubbed against his bare chest. He abandons my lips leaving a sloppy sound as we part. He immediately latches onto one of my breasts circling his tongue on my nipple and tugging it.

I moaned loudly cursing. I was practically beating him up. He slowly added another finger, and I felt myself clench against his fingers.

"Feels good yeah?" He asks. He slid my panties down to wear they adorned my ankles. I sat up on my arms.

"W-what're you d-doing?" I asked worriedly. He looked at me with lust-filled eyes, and I am almost positive he looked like a snake not breaking eye contact with me.