20

Chapter Twenty: 6 Inch

——————————————

We burst through the door of his room as we were devouring each other. I was trying to undo the back of my dress, but he swiftly ripped it causing me to gasp. I was stunned yet turned on. Now, I'll finally see what kind of lover he is. He picks me up for what felt like seconds then throws me onto the bed. He grabs my ankle pulling me back toward the end. I sit up quickly undoing my bra before smiling at him, but the look on his face was hard and stern.

"Did you enjoy fucking him?" He asks me as he leans down to kiss my ear

"Did you enjoy fucking him?" He asks me as he leans down to kiss my ear. I arched my back leaning away from him, but his arm pulled me back. He starts to trail kisses down my neck. My head tilted to the side giving him more access to my neck.

"Hmm?" He nuzzled against my neck. I was so caught up in him kissing me that I didn't realize I haven't answered his question, that was until he gripped my neck. This caused me to snap my eyes open, and look at him suddenly. My chest was heaving up and down; my head was very much clouded.

I smirked before answering,

"Depends," I say softly trailing my toe against him as he only stares at me. He grabs it gently rubbing it before placing my toe into his mouth making me release a small moan. His warm tongue circled around my toe.

"On what?" He asks lowly. I shook my head no while biting my lip. I feel like a kid getting in trouble.

"Depends on who you're talking about," I say closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath.

"I'm in no mood for games Giselle. I want you to answer the question." He tells me. I licked my lips before answering his question.

"You want the truth?" I ask him still in a teasing manner, but the look on his face left no room for my teasing. I swallow hard realizing he's being completely serious.

"Did you enjoy fucking my nephew?!" He yells making me jump a little.

"Yes," I tell him truthfully as I sat bare in front of him only wearing a thin excuse of underwear. He rolls his eyes before unbuttoning his shirt. He undoes the last button before roughly tearing the shirt off of him and discarding it. He slowly began to undo the belt of his jeans and pulls down his pants. I tried my best not to look at his member, but at his face and I failed. He sprung proudly, and I blushed to look away embarrassed. He grabs my ankle again pulling me closer as he climbed onto the bed like a predator. It looked as though I was going to be devoured by him as he hovered over me.

"So you say you saw me?" He asks this time pecking my lips.

"Mmm yeah," I say still in a blissful daze from my arousal and my drunkenness.

"Well, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't receive the same luxury now would it?" He asks. I furrowed my eyebrows not following. He speaks quickly.

"Touch yourself, love." I was caught off guard.