03:00

"Jungkook." You peaked inside his room.

Jungkook immediately glared at you as you found him fumbling with some buttons on his shirt. You saw a bit of his flawless skin on his chest which made you blush.

"Can you like knock on the door before entering?" Jungkook deadpanned as he ruffled his tousled hair, eyes retracting from you.

You lower your gaze, embarrassed with your manners. "I'm sorry."

Jungkook walked passed you, out of his room. "What do you want, chubs?" He asked.

You bit your lip, following his steps but keeping a distance. "I made you breakfast." You mumbled.

He stops on his steps and looked at you. His eyes holding an emotion you can't comprehend. But it was quickly replaced with a sharp scowl on his face when he noticed your slight confusion.

"I don't want them." He declared.

"But-"

"I don't want to eat things that fat people made." He smirked. "I need to take care of my body, I don't want to look like you."

"I understand..." You said, looking down.

Of course, he's an idol, everything should be light. You guess that whatever is in front of the camera - wherein he always asked for food must be a lie.

--

"She cooked breakfast for me." Jungkook grumbled as he wipe his sweat.

Namjoon just eyed him as he follow Jungkook's body movements. Practice isn't done yet their both starving.

"Why didn't you eat?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook huffed. Finishing the choreography. "Because she made them."

Namjoon shook his head at this boy's stupidity. "Why are you so hard on the girl?"

Jungkook pouted, he took the towel from his bag and use it to dry his sweats. "You know exactly why, hyung!"

--

You didn't care if he's hurting you. You love him. It's Jungkook, the man that saved you from your sorrows when no one was there. You'd fight for him no matter what. He's your lifeline, and as much as he's trying to make you suffer, you won't leave him... You like to think that this is a once in a life time chance. You want to think that he will learn to love you, accept you, and stay with you through time.

"Welcome back home, Jungko-"

You were cut off when he decided to go home, but not alone. The sight not only surprising you, but also breaking your heart.

He can't possibly be this cruel, right?

"Who's this, baby?" The brunette Jungkook came with asked.

She's tall, skinny, beautiful, and sexy. Anything that you're not. Typically Jungkook's type. All you can do is to stand there like an idiot as Jungkook guides this pretty girl inside their supposedly shared apartment.

"She's no one. Don't mind her."