17:00

A month has passed.

As much as you still question the change in Jungkook's behavior towards you, you didn't want to ask and ruin the blossoming friendship.

He's been nothing but sweet to you. Constantly checking on you, buying you food, popping out of nowhere and giving you a brief hug every now and then, he'd compliment your cooking skills, he'd suddenly call you cute and pretty, and most of the time he simply stare at you with a fond smile that you're starting to grow accustomed to.

But this are one of the days that You hoped didn't existed.

Standing in front of you is a woman everything that you're not. She's drop dead gorgeous, everything you're insecure about. And the most painful fact is that you're looking at how she kisses Jungkook on his lips.

"Noona, you're back?" He asked as soon as he got the chance to pull away from the said woman.

"Yes, Jungkook I came back for you."

The news making Jungkook heave out a sigh. Somehow he didn't feel happy about this news. His instinctively meeting yours which are astonished from behind his noona.

The lady noticed the hesitation in Jungkook's eyes, and she instantly looked back to see you standing there. She snickered.

"Why is this staff still here?" She glowered pointing at you. "Can you like get the fucking out? You're ruining the moment, you disgusting load of fat—"

"Noona, stop!" Jungkook shouted cutting her off.

The lady's eyes widened. He look back at Jungkook and then back at you, a wicked smile playing at her lips. "Oh, I left you for a short time and then your standards started dropping low, Kookie?"

Jungkook looked down.

He couldn't meet your eyes anymore and that was it for you. He didn't continue to defend you. He still thinks you're ugly, all those times he spent with you must be a lie.

Without further more argument, you ran away leaving them behind.

--

"So it's true, Kookie?" his noona asked. "You like that blob?"

Jungkook sent her a deathly glare. "I told you to stop!"

She snorted. "What? You're actually defending that disgusting pi—"

"Shut up!" He glowered, he swatted her hands away from his chest. "You're the one who's disgusting! You're the one who's ugly! You left me — the reason you came back is because Hybe announced that BTS finally owns 70% of the company! All you wanted is money and fame, you never cared for me, you never loved me for who I am!"

She was taken aback. Frozen on her place, she tried to grab his arms again but it was too late. He stormed off.

"Why do people always measure a beauty through physical appearance when all of the most beautiful things could be find inside a good person's heart?"