05:00

"Do I really need to do this, mom?" Jungkook asked for the nth time in the call.

Yuura was already shouting at his son as she finds him too annoying and childish. "Jungkook, you just need to accompany her! Why are you acting like a brat?!"

Jungkook groaned. "I have a tight schedule, mom... And why would she need a dress, she's just meeting grandma and grandpa, it's not like a dress would make them like her!"

That sure did stung you.

You were listening to the whole conversation as you patiently wait for Jungkook to finally wear his shoes so both of you can leave.

A few more huff and a few more bickering, he finally ended the call and you were quick to swipe away the lonesome tear that left your eyes.

"Let's go, fatso!" He deadpanned, bumping into you after calling you out that you're so big and in the way.

--

"Why are you forcing our child into this girl, Yuura?" Her husband asked her somewhat confused and concerned.

Yuura heaved a sigh, "he needs to learn that love does not come from physical appearance, honey."

Her husband shook his head. "I know that Jungkook is mature enough to understand that. Don't you trust him?"

Yuura just weaved him off. "He wouldn't be chasing after a wrong girl if physical appearance didn't matter to him... I swear to god, Jimin just told me that Jungkook said the reason why he dislike Y/N is because of how the poor girl looks!"

His husband could only laugh at fuming face. "That can't be true... Jungkook is not that like, but he must have his reasons. And spare him a minute, will you? He's in love! That's why he's chasing after the girl, despite the attitude... Can you really question how love works, honey?"

"Are you with me or him?!" Yuura childishly asked her husband, her eyes enlarging as if to threaten her husband.

"I'm not siding into anyone here... I just want to tell you that you maybe looking at this in your own perspective only." He said, hands on the air as if giving up.

--

You scan all of the dresses in front of you, but you know that nothing would flatter your curves.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, his feet tapping impatiently on the ground. He didn't have all time in the world to just stare at piles of gowns.

With a heavy sigh, he paced towards you and tried to help you finally decide.

"I know what size would fit you." He chuckled, amusement filling his voice. "You're a disgusting XL."

You stood there frozen. As much as you can't take any of this anymore, you want to remind yourself that he's Jungkook... Your Jungkook. The angel who saved you from your demons. So with a small step and a small voice you called out wanting to fix whatever the issue might be.

"Jungkook, what's your problem with me?" You asked, voice still polite as ever.

Jungkook snapped his head back at your direction, eyes cold as ice.

"My problem is you... Existing."