22:00

It's the Christmas evening and you and Jungkook didn't seem like you wanted to do anything but to cuddle and watch movies as you both share the same warm blanket.

"You don't want to open the gifts, love?" He asked you which you just shook your head with.

He gave you a small peck at the top of your head before continue watching the movie. His hands sometimes brush your warm skin as he skims them inside your clothes without your consent.

You find this side of him intimidating. You've never been in that type of skinship with Jungkook and it scares you that if he asked about it, you won't know what to do... You're not even sure if he'd find you attractive once he see you naked, so as much as possible you try to avoid his sexual attempts.

Not a lie though, you sometimes wonder how it would feel. If he'd be gentle with you or would he leave when he sees your disgusting curves. You doubt him doing the latter since he's always telling you how he loves everything about you, but somehow your insecurities would get the best of you.

"Baby..." He whispered. His breathing getting uneven as he starts kissing your neck.

Only then you realized that you're already both watching a part of the movie that is very sensual.

"Ju-Jungkooo..." You whimpered trying to pull away from his grasp. His left hand already fumbling with your shorts.

Jungkook looked into your eyes, pleading, but also careful. "What's wrong, love?"

"I—I don't think I'm ready..."

"Why not? Are you scared that I might hurt you?"

"No... And yes."

He's face growing close at that. He watches you bit your bottom lip as you contemplate. "What's that supposed to mean, Y/N?"

You peered at him, a little bit scared. "Well, I'm sure you're going to be kind to me but what if you back away and don't feel like doing it anymore once you see my bod—"

Jungkook cut you off before you could finish. "How many times do I need to remind you that I find you sexy and I would never initiate this if I care about what your body looks like."

He exhaled as he rest his forehead onto yours. His eyes speaking thousands of words as they stare at you and sparkle but he made his words simple and clear.

"I want you because I love you, Y/N."