12:00

She collapsed.

Jungkook was nothing but worried as he waits outside her hospital room. His eyes keeps on scanning the numbers written on the door, desperate to hear what the doctor's have to say.

When the doctor appeared he approached the man instantly. "What happened to her?"

The doctor gabe a sad smile. "Over fatigue and hunger. She seemed like she haven't ate anything enough and healthy these past few days..."

Guilt dawn upon Jungkook. He didn't listen to anything doctor was telling him as he barged into your room. His tears flowing down like river when he sees your weak body lying on the hospital bed.

Only then he realized how much you lost weight and how tired you looked. He hated himself. He blamed himself.

"It's all my fault."

He was so scared that you'll leave and would never see your eyes open and those lips smile at him again. This incident made him realize how important you are already for him. He swears to make it right the moment you wake up. Jungkook don't want to lose you.

--

"Jungkook..." You whispered feeling your voice break. "Hey..."

You stare at Jungkook's sleeping face. His hands wrapped around your small one as he snore lightly. You nudged him carefully, waking him up.

"Y/N?" He mused, searching any types of reaction from your face. "Are you okay, now?"

You wanted to smile at how sweet he is right now but you stopped yourself from doing so. You can't be doing this to yourself anymore. This is too much and you don't want to hope into nothingness anymore.

"Jungkook, let's stop this." You cried. "I don't want to do this anymore."

His eyes flashed something unusual and different. Like pain, like hurt, like sadness... But that was a split second and you're not even sure if your eyes weren't just playing tricks because you're still dizzy. He's eyes are back to being stone cold and stoic.

"Yeah, I'll tell mom." He informs you coldly.

You hope he didn't mean it.