14:00

"Jungkook!" You screamed on top of your lungs.

The man in front of you laughed as he eyed your tear-struck face. You were yelping in pain as he gripped your hair tighter.

"You think Jungkook will come to your rescue, you pig?" He chuckled menacingly. "He dumped you because you're ugly, he won't even come and save you."

The man cooed disgustingly. He kicked your stomach for the second time. "You're not only ugly, you also can't do your job properly, so you deserve this."

You wanted to cry more but you couldn't. His words hurting her more than the physical pain he's causing. You hoped for Jungkook to go and save you. But that's a far cry, he'd never—

"What a smart move, hurting my girl in a company that I half own..."

Your eyes slightly fluttering open. You saw Jungkook leaning by the door. His arms crossed, but fists are closed. His tongue poking the side of his cheek from inside.

"J-Jungkook..." The man who was abusing you suddenly snatched his hands away from your scalp. He tensed as Jungkook approached with slow strides.

The next thing you know, the said man was splayed on the floor. Jungkook throwing punch by punch.

"Jungkook... S-Stop please." You mustered before fainting due to the pain.

--

"Y/N, are you alright?"

You found yourself in Jungkook's arms. His eyes showing worry as he stare down at you.

"Where..."

You weren't able to finish your question when you realize that you're inside his room. The room in the apartment he used to share with you. You're eyes widening in shock. Why did he take you here?

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner!" He exasperates. His fist clutching his hair in stress.

You force yourself to sit up, although painful. You don't understand why he's acting this way. Why is he suddenly kind? You ask yourself but you're far too worried too. He'd blood and bruises on his knuckles.

"Jungkook, let me treat your knuckles. You're bleeding."

Jungkook stared at you, expressionless. "Why are you still so kind, after all..."

He trailed as you suddenly offered him a small innocent smile. "Let me treat your wounds." You repeated.

--

You were bandaging his hands when you suddenly feel so flustered.

This is the first time that you'd been so close to Jungkook and the fact that he's been staring at you the whole time makes your stomach churn.

"Y/N?" He called your name taking you away from your own world.

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered.

"Can we be friends?" He asked taking you by surprised.

It took you long enough to process everything making him blush with embarrassment, his teeth digging unto his bottom lip as he anticipate your answer.

"Y-Y/N..?" He called for your attention making you jolt.

"Y-Yeah, we can be f-friends."