21:00

Months passed like a blur. Jungkook fulfilled his promise as a loyal and perfect boyfriend to you and you sometimes wonder if things could go bad eventually since everything seems perfectly great these days.

Jungkook and his hyungs are currently huddled in one table as they discuss about their next comeback but everyone is too distracted by the unusual color of Jungkook's tongue.

"Are you a chow?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. His legs nudging Jungkook from under the table.

Jungkook raised his brows confused. "What?"

"You know, chow-chow, that dog with purple tongue..." Taehyung further explained making the maknae suddenly queasy on his seat.

"Yeah, why's your tongue purple?" Seokjin asked, finding it odd how Jungkook's ears and neck are growing incredibly red.

Jungkook peered down, fiddling with his fingers as he mumble his reply. "I ate a blue lollipop."

"Blue then wh—" Namjoon's cut himself off when he suddenly sees you enter the room with a red lollipop in hand.

"Ohhh~!" Everyone hollered the moment you walk in, gaining your attention as well.

Your eyes abruptly turning to Jungkook's who's head is low, cheeks burning. "What's going on?" You asked.

Jimin snickered. "So that's what's going on."

--

The next morning...

"Admit it!" Taehyung convinced as he jumped at Jungkook's back.

"Go away, hyung!"

"I'm not going to leave you alone, unless you admit doing the dirty with, Y/N."

Jungkook pushed him with force. "We haven't yet!"

"Yet!" Taehyung chimed laughing at the youngest face.

Jimin suddenly barged in a playful smirk splayed on his plump lips. "Come on, Kook... Admit that you did it or we'll tell Y/N that you really didn't bang those women you bring home in the past and you tell them to leave as soon as Y/N enters her room!"

Jungkook's eyes widened but Taehyung was the one to gasp first. "You did that?!" He laughed at Jungkook's red face

"Then how did you fake the moaning?" Taehyung inquired more finding Jungkook's stupid actions in the past amusing.

Jungkook shoved his face away. "I played some porn and used speakers to make them loud."

"Jeez, things you do just to make her hate you, but look at you looking so stupid and whipped now!" Taehyung started tackling Jungkook, laughing heavily as he continue to tease what Jungkook confessed when suddenly the younger sneezes in front of his face.

"Sorry..." Jungkook mumbled as he wipes his nose.

Taehyung acted like he was about to throw up but his mose picked up a unique scent from Jungkook's mouth.

"That smells like milk strawberry candy!" Taehyung exclaimed, immediately trying to feel Jungkook's pants pocket. "Where do you hide them? We're not allowed to have candies now, you idiot! We've been restricted from sweets for our voices safety!"

"I—I don't ha-have candies, I swear!" Jungkook yelped when he feels Taehyung almost touching his private parts.

Taehyung glared at her. "Then where did yo—"

"Oh, hey Y/N!" Jimin suddenly chimed stopping Jungkook and Taehyung from bickering.

Taehyung's eyes trained at the wrapper of candy you're throwing at the trash bin. His eyes then follow your lips that is clasping the candy.

"Hi, Jimin!" You cheerfully greeted, dumbfounded by Taehyung's knowing smirk and Jungkook's shy glances at your lips.

Taehyung huffed, patting Jungkook's back. "Nevermind, lover boy... You do you."

"What was that?" You asked Jungkook as soon as Taehyung left the room.

Jimin just wiggled his brows at you. "Jungkook's mouth smells like milk strawberry."

You're eyes widening and you place your palms on your face, shy. You peered at Jimin and then glance at Jungkook who seemed unbothered but blushing at the same time.

You pointed at him. "T'was his idea!"