24:00

"Jin, did you really not see Jungkook?" You asked for the nth time but the answer you get is the same.

"Nope." With a popping 'p' from Seokjin.

You huffed. "Why do I feel like everyone is hiding something from me?!"

Jimin suddenly poked your chubby cheeks making you glare at him.

"Don't be so grumpy, he'll be back soon!" Jimin said, trying to stop you from suspecting anything but that only heighten your worry.

You frown at all of them. "Then why isn't anyone telling me where he is?"

Then again... No one answered you which made you storm out of the room and go back to your workplace.

"Is it really okay to keep this from her? She's growing mad." Hoseok asked all of his friends in the room but everyone just heaved a sigh.

"It's for the best." Namjoon said.

--

You woke up feeling wet kisses on your bare skin.

You abruptly flutter your eyes open and immediately glare at Jungkook who gave you a defensive look.

"Love... What's wrong?" He asked as he try to kiss you but you move away.

"Wha—"

"Where where you?!" You spatted.

Jungkook stare at you in disbelief and started laughing a second later making you confused.

"What's so funny?!" You yelled at him, about to hit him with your fist but he grab you hand and kissed your lips making you gasped.

"Stop being a brat, love. I went to meet my mom in Busan." He said making you confused more.

"Why didn't you just tell me!" You said, somehow still thinking that he's lying but he showed you a paper and makes your face go blank.

"I came there to surprise you by asking this from my mom." Jungkook explained as you scan what's written on the paper. "I intend to get back early but I got caught up in a traffic jam—"

You shoved the paper away and surprised Jungkook by throwing yourself at him, hugging him and crying on his neck. It took him a second to assimilate everything and finally hug you back, soothing you by bushing your hair gently.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you, too, so much." He mumbled as he stare at the paper that state that you're again his fiance. "But I'll make sure to ask for your hand properly and present a ring this time."

You shook your head. "You didn't have to. With a ring or not, I'll say yes!"

"Great! Then all we need is an invitation to our wedding."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the short ride! Stay lovely, everyone!

Also if you like more healing stories like this, check out my new book: THE PATH TOWARDS THE EXIT