20:00

"I like you, Y/N."

You nervously laughed at him. Your eyes observing his every expression but there's nothing but seriousness. And that's when you gasp.

"What?! You mean you like like me?!" You asked.

He nodded firmly. "Yes, I like like you."

Your eyes glimmering with hope and happiness but was soon replaced with worry. "What about your e-ex?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I did wait for her, but the short minute that she was with me I knew that she wasn't the same person that I have inside my heart. I've waited for nothing, hurt you for nothing, got confused for nothing but now... Now I'm certain that it's you that I want to be with."

"Bu-But-"

"Shh! Stop arguing!" He muttered engulfing you in his embrace tighter bit you chose to pull away making him groan.

Jungkook wants to feel your softness against him again. You're his human pillow and he figured that when you cuddled with him when he was sick.

"What now?" He exasperates. "Lemme hug y-"

"Jungkook, are you serious?!"

He rolled his eyes childishly. "Yes, Y/N I am!"

"Even if I'm - you know..." You mumbled, voice getting small as you wait for his reply.

Jungkook just shook his head with disbelief at your stubbornness. "How many times do I need to beat you up about it in a day, hm? You're looking perfect for me! I like you, I love your body, your face, your heart, your kindness! I like everything about you, Y/N."

"You mean mean it?" You wanted him to assure you.

He giggled like a kid. "I mean mean it."

When he sees you pout at that, still unconvinced, he couldn't help it anymore. He'd been aching to do something with you, but didn't have the guts to. Now he thinks he can.

Without warning you felt his soft lips peck yours startling you.

"Jungk-"

He kissed you again.

Your heart skipping a beat.

It's your first kiss and you're sharing it with a person you love. With the first person to confess that he likes you. With Jungkook.

The sweetness that his soft lips left yours makes you feel so fuzzy. His lip balm leaving a taste on your mellow ones.

"Let's start over." He said as soon as you pull away, catching your breathe. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

--

You've been staring at the stars with Jungkook right beside you. Both of you laid on the sand, making his jacket a blanket.

You've been sharing small conversations after the confession and kiss you both had and nothing feels so good but this moment with him.

"Jungkook..."

"Mm?" He asked, eyes getting droopy.

"You're really fine with me?"

Jungkook's eyes snapped open staring at you again. This time he's glaring at you. "You want me to kiss you again?"

You shake your head no but giggle at him.

Jungkook laid on his side, facing you. He caressed your cheeks and brush your hair out of your face.

"Some men likes to women with a little bit of flesh to hold at night, Y/N."