11:00

"How do you feel about this?" Namjoon asked as he sat down with Jungkook who has been staring at the night sky.

Jungkook shook his head. A lonesome tear leaving his eyes. "I told you, hyung. She needs someone else that could love her the way she deserve."

He shoved his head on his palms. "I don't deserve her, hyung. I can't hurt her more."

"Jungkook, acting like a jerk hurts her, too."

"How am I supposed to make her stay away?!" Jungkook deadpanned. His face glistening tears. "The moment I met her, I knew she was kind... Always sweet and gentle. So polite, so pure, and perfect. But I can't let her fall deeper. I can't make her hope. If I try to be nice to her, she'll fall deepe—"

"She's already in too deep, Jungkook. Before you even met her." Namjoon reminded cutting the younger off.

"I know..." He exhaled. Exhausted and guilty. "I've been hurting her too much. She doesn't deserve those ill treatment. She's too kind. And I hate myself for pointing out her biggest insecurity when she deserves nothing of my bullshit!"

"Then why don't you stop this already, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, exasperated. "You like her. You see her as someone beautiful. I know how much she makes you soft, I observed everything. Whenever she smiles, when her eyes widening in amazement, or whenever she's blushing at your smallest gesture. You stare at her with awe, so why hurt her?"

"Because I can't love her..." He sighed. "Noona, I know that noona will comeback for me."

"Jungkook, you can't be serious! It's been two years and she's still not back, still not with you, she hurt you! Why are you still waiting for someone who did nothing but cause pain to you when you have someone here, willing to love you for all you want?!"

"You don't understand... I don't want to hurt Y/N. Once noona comeback, Y/N would be more hurt, I rather make her hate me now than torture her in the future."