CHAPTER 1 : CRIME SCENE:

Maintaining my brown hair is hell difficult ! I try not to swear and shove it aside. I don't have time at all for any fashion insta moments. Cause I have to hurry. I quickly drink some coffee (can't live without it) and wear on my black skinny jeans with an easy going messy bun, and a tight fit top. I rush to the car with my half sandwich in my mouth (I'm used to that) and my driver greets me.

 'No time for greetings!' I yell. I don't know if he understood what I mean, but I conveyed my point. I quickly look through the rear mirror and see myself.Again, looking at my attire , people would think that I'm going on a date, but no!

I am heading to a 'crime scene'.

Lemme quickly tell you about myself while I'm in the car. My name is y/n and I live in London, have a good family and most of all, I love makeup. Also, I have blue eyes (many people compliment me on that) and messiest hair on earth. And yes, I'm a detective.

That was a quick update. I get a call from Lisa, my co detective. She loves to hurry and worry.

'You there?!' She squeals. I can hear the panic in her voice. 'Almost!' I squeal back.

'Well, you must hurry for once, the situation is quite grim!

'Ok...'
Call ends.

There's nothing to worry about when she says situation is grim. Even when it's the happiest moment of life, she remains 'grim'.

I reach the location in around 10 min and see around.

Well Yes, it is quite grim.

I see people angry and storming the gates, which the police is trying to control. People are screaming and yelling their lungs out with slogans in their hands saying '#ban 1d'. Ok, I ain't tolerating this. I love 1d man, how can someone say that?!

Anyways, the police pave way for me to enter. The closest person to the gate tries to rush in when I go past him. He screams in my ear, 'Ban them I say ban them!' It hurts, both internally and externally. I give him my death stare (quite an ugly one) and he eventually shuts up. Lemme tell you one thing, no one has ever escaped my death stare till now. Not even my mother.

I quickly enter the house where I see everyone in tension. I am at the great 1 direction band's guest house. And I think the guest house has too many (Unwanted) guests. 

I see Lisa talking to Liam Payne. I have to admit , he looks so gooddd. Anyways, removing my eyes off him, I see many police officers talking with a hustle and bustle here and there. Niall sits on a chair with his head in his hand. Oops, hand in his head. I see Harry styles arguing along with Louis Tomlinson. And Zayn looks out of the window, trying to calm the crowd down.

Awww zayn looks so—
I try hard to divert my attention. 'Focus!' I remind myself.

A police officer rushes to me. I realize it's mr. Robert. He gives me a quick nod and says 'morning ms.y/n' I'm glad he didn't add the word good before morning. I greet back. He shows me the reports and I am astonished to read it. The 1st word I see there is:

''Accused.''

Author,s note: hi ppl this is my 1st fanfic ever. So I would always  welcome more n more opinions (even bad comments will do, but not extreme),and yes, I request u all to follow, comment and vote!