CHAPTER 10: TEAM MEETING:

ZAYN POV:
So, we are stuck in this lobby. It's not that bad actually. But I would rather stay here as a guest than an accused. I see the tension around the room. We all know we didn't do it, but what if y/n doesn't solve our case? What if we get struck. No! I push that thought away from my head.
Louis sees me in this pain. 'All ok mate?' He asks.
'Ya all fine' I say.
We all had agreed upon not telling the fact that, we smashed a bottle on Lucifer's head. That would just make the case worse. We would surely get accused even more! However, I did tell y/n. Rather, she compelled me to.
She had come dangerously close, with a glare such that I would die anytime. Her glares are so weird. Especially her almond eyes. They creep me out.
'Look Zayn, tell me' she said, moving a foot forward. I was scared. I thought she had already figured out. She is very smart. She would figure out anyway. I decided to tell her cause when she figures out, the punishment would be even more severe.

I didn't tell her the fact yet, that Harry said 'I'll kill you one day!' (I thought he treats people with kindness)

But I think I'll tell her soon. Harry yells in my ear suddenly 'mr.Zayn Malik!' I spin around. 'Jesus, calm down!' I yell.
'I'm calling you from the past 3 minutes, where you lost?'
'I was-was- just thinking'. I say.
'Are you thinking of what our next album should be?' Louis asks.
'Why would I do that?' He asks.
'Cause, I found one.'
'What?!' Says Niall spinning around suddenly.
'Y/n to the rescue!'
I sigh. Sometimes he acts like a small child, rather, an idiot.

YOUR POV:
I hear out Lisa completely. So Zayn also told, I'll kill you with a dagger. That just worsens the case. But before I can say anything, I hear Mayne and David. 'Oh no, they're here!' I say.
'Ya' Lisa says.
'Hey y/n!!!!' She squeals. Ohh I hate it.
'Hiiiiiiiiii!' I shout like a brat. Lisa gives me this weird look.
David and Mayne take their seat. I sit too. So, we're on my bed now.

So,I take out my p.c. And see the bedroom pics of mr.Lucifer. But to my utmost surprise, I see that the cctv is blurred out. There is hardly anything seen properly, except for the fact that there was one servant, (male) and the 1d along with Mrs. Lucifer and himself.
'This is weird. Looks like the cctv is quoted with sulphur'. Says Lisa.
'Why do you think so?' I ask.
'See, when you put sulphur on the cctv, it makes the images blur and we can't make out anything.'
David quickly calls up the police and ask them to check it out.

'Ok, until then, we can see the pics of the bedroom' I say.
They all agree. We see through all the evidences and realize that there is nothing much we can see about. But, I notice something unusual. There is a big box with a lock in it.
Why didn't I notice it the day I went to see his bedroom?
'What's wrong?' Asks David.
'This box.' I clear. 'What's in there?'
'Is that necessary?' Lisa asks.
'I dunno why but it seems very weird.'
'Ok, I'll ask them to check on them as well.' Says David and I readily nod. Anything to chuck him out of here.

Just before we can move on, I hear my phone ring. It's a tune I can't resist. Every time someone calls me, I first vibe to it and then lift.

The song is : kiss you by 1d. (Duhhhh)

A smile creeps on my face and I vibe. 'Hey lift that phone!' Lisa says.
'Can't you hear this song! If I lift it, the song will end.'
'This song is ...nice' says Lisa.
I nod from head to toe.
'I can take you anywhere that you like
We can go out every day every night
Baby I'll take you there, take you there, baby I'll take you there, yeah!'

I never think I get the right lyrics, but I sing.
Lisa and Mayne actually move themselves.
The call ends. 'Ohhhh noooo!' We all squeal.
Then it comes again.

'Yeah!' I cheer and vibe with all of them.
This continues for the next ten minutes. We don't bother, who the hell is calling.

When I'm dancing, no one comes in the way. After that, I just peek over to see the name . Oh shit, oh freaking shit!

Its mr.Robert. My bosssssssss

'Oh no!' Lisa says, still doing the moves.
'Oh hell no!' I add and immediately lift the phone.
'Hey, mr.Robert' I say cheerily but it comes out as a shaky voice.
'May I know what took you so long to lift my call, sweetie?' He asks.
Oh shoot. Whenever sweet adjectives come out of his mouth, it's not a good sign.
Lisa and Mayne look at me. I give a thumbs down.

'Well, sir, we were so involved into the case that we didn't hear your call.I hope you can excuse us' I say, slightly smiling.
'So much into the case huh, darling?'
Oh no he used it again.
'Yessir!' I yell. (I'm weird)
'Then give me a quick update on the case!?!' He shouts.
'Ok,ok sir.' I say and quickly update him.
To inform him , I put my call on speaker. Just then David comes in. 'I have informed' he says. 'And yes, I heard you people giving your moves in for a song. What was it?'

Ohhh helllllll why did he say that?
I usher him to shut his big mouth. 'What?' He asks. He and his questions get a bow from me.
'Shh' says Lisa.
'What song was it?' He says louder.
'You were listening to a song?!' Mr.Robert yells.
'Well, sir, David is is is is hallucinating.' I conclude.
'No I'm not!' He says and Mayne closes his big mouth with her big hands.

Mr. Robert cuts the call. I sigh. 'It's quoted with sulphur' he says after 2 min.
I nod. I need to see what's in that box.

It's already 9:00 pm. Everyone goes out and I jump onto bed, when I receive a call from Louis. 'Hey' I say.
'Hi y/n!' He says.
'You seem excited, what's up?' I ask.
'Well, the thing is that, I'm bored and everyone is asleep.'
Wait, did he call me for that?
'Well, we have a big day tomorrow, why don't you also sleep?' I say politely.
'Oh no, I wanna play football, you wanna join?'
I love football. And I play good enough.
'Play? Now?' I ask.
'I can book a court' he suggests.I can see the desperation in him.
'Suspects are not allowed to cross the lobby.' I say.
'Hey, cmon!'
'What?' I say. 'You can't come, and I can't go against the rules. If I do—'
'Your head will be cut of you, right?' He says, completing the sentence.
I laugh.'yess' I say.
'Alright then, but you can at least talk.'
'Aren't you afraid of tomorrow?' I ask sheepishly.
'Nope, not at all. When it's not our fault, why should we be afraid?'
'Whoa, that was deep, mr.Tomlinson' I say, giggling.

The next conversation continues for 2 hours. We never ran out of topics the whole time. Actually, we exchange all kind of puns. 'Ok my turn' I say, giggling so hard, that I might fall off my bed.
Louis made me laugh so much. With me laying on the bed, I say 'ok. Hear me out.'
'Hit me' he says, laughing himself.

'Ok, why does a stork stand on one leg?'

I laugh before I say the answer.
'Why?' He asks, trying hard not to laugh.
'Cause, if it lifts the other one as well, it will FALL!' I say, chuckling and laughing so hard that my stomach hurts.

'Oh my go—god' says Louis, laughing out so loud. 'You are insane!' He says, giggling in between.
'Now you.'
'Ok' he says.
'This is my last one.' I say seriously.
'Hey, you have been saying that from the past 2 freaking hours!'
'Hit me!' I say.
'Why isn't Cinderella good at soccer?'
Before he can answer, he laughs out so loud that I'm afraid, people will think him mad.
'Spill the beans' I say, ready to laugh.
'That's cause she keeps running away from the ball!'
'Ahh' I squeallll and dive up and down, controlling my stomach ache. 'If I hear one more, I swear I'll die, Louis!' I say.
He chuckles, 'you have a big day tomorrow, go to bed' he is mimicking me. 'Hey, shut it!' I yell and cut the call. Sleep takes over me.

——————— - ——— ——
A/n: hey ppl! How ya all! Tysm so much for the votes! And yesss here ya go I hv updated the book! Stay hooked till the end!