CHAPTER 13: 1D TO THE RESCUE:

NIALL POV:
I now lay y/n on the couch. She has severe bleeding in many places. I put an ice pack around all the bruises. But the blood flow is too severe and I need another person's help. The boys are trying, who else can I call?
Lisa!

But I don't have her phone number. I hit my head hard. Except y/n, I don't have anyone 's number. I groan and frustration takes over me. Then I see it. A phone. Oh y/n's phone!

I quickly take her phone, which looks devastated and covered with blood. But a major problem occurs. Her goddamn password. Oh hell, why do things have to turn out this way!

I try all sorts of patterns (I ended up drawing a mustache also) but in vain. Why can't detectives have simple passwords?!After proving that my luck isn't with me, I run my hands through my hair, making it messy.
At the end, I have only 1 attempt left. I decide to give it a try.  I take a glance at y/n and her bruises. I need to be quick.

I close my eyes and draw some irregular pattern. Very random. I know it won't unlock. I give up and keep the phone down, when it suddenly says, 'unlocking'.

What?! I then see the pattern. It's a 1D. It's quite combined together.(difficult to draw)
I laugh. So, she is a fan of us. But she never told us that.

Not wasting time at all, I call up Lisa.

'Tell me' she says directly.
I explain to her the whole situation. Completely. And I hear her gasp every time. At the end, she says 'oh my god! My f***ing god. It must be pe—'
She suddenly stops. 'Who again?' I ask.
'Uh, uh you know what, I'll be in 10, just stop her bleeding.'
I knew she was hiding something. But I don't press on further.
'Hey do one thing!' I say, suddenly, a bulb clicking my head. 'Call the 1d members too, we can all be of help.'

'Right.' She murmurs and cuts the call.
Niall, you have got some brains after all.

HARRY POV:
'But please! It's urgent. Y/n's in trouble!' Zayn says.
'More like, she is die ing!' I add on, hoping they would let us go.
'I'm sorry. This is against the rules'. Says one of the policeman.
'Oh come on! So you want her to die?' I ask, complete anger surging me.
'If ma'am had a problem, she would call us' another officer says.

'Where will she call you from? Heaven? After she's dead?' Zayn says, his throat going high.

In ordinary times, I would have laughed, but now I totally agree with him.

'I'm sorry. This is against the rules.' Says the other officer.
Is he a robot?! Whatever I say, I hear the same response. I clench my fists but Zayn stops me. 'No mate, don't say anything offensive, they will accuse us again.'

I nod. He's right. But what can we do?

'You all go back.' Says one of the officers.
I yell loud. People will think Harry Styles is insane, but I can't help!
We try for another 2 minutes. But we don't succeed.

We go back to our lobby. We see Liam and Louis with hands on their heads.
Liam sees us first. 'I'm guessing failure came over you?'

'Well, technically yes.' Says Zayn, sighing.

'Damn it!' Louis says. 'We don't even have Lisa's number'
'I have mayne's!' Liam says suddenly.

'What?! When did that happen?' I ask, with considerable amount of shock.
'Umm well, she came to me and said ''here is my phone number, call me when needed''. So ya.'

'Wow, she really is stalking you.' I say and immediately Zayn coughs. (He's trying to hide his laughter)

'Hey, let's call her quick!' Louis says.
Liam rings her. Her screech is so loud that we can hear it even without the speaker.

'Liam!' She squeals.
'Hey, uh, hi' Liam replies. I can actually see the uncomfortable posture of him.

Liam explains the situation, and after every sentence, she either says 'oh my god!' Or
'What?!' And it's hell annoying.

At the end, she says, 'I'll give you a parchment! You can then come to y/n's house!'

'Yes, please do it. I don't think Niall can manage long. His brain doesn't work so fast.' Liam says hurriedly.
Just then, we get a call.
On my phone.

'Hello?' I ask.
'This is Lisa, I need you to quickly hop on to the car with David, we need to help y/n.'

Despite the calmness of her voice, I could see the tension.

Zayn looks at me with eyebrow raised.
I nod. 'Ok, we'll be there.' I say and we all run down where David waits for us.

David is dressed casually, with hair all messed up. It feels like he can doze off anytime. I quickly take the stop. 'How bout I drive?' I offer.

David looks at me. A dirty look. 'Hey, it's better than we die ing along with y/n' I stutter and take my seat behind.

He suddenly starts with so much speed, that before Louis can climb, we are off. 'Hey!' He yells from behind, running behind the car.
'Are you insane!' Zayn yells looking back very second. 'Let him in!'

'Huh?' David says, clueless. I told ya he is sleepwalking.
He scoffs and waits for Louis to come in. As soon as Louis is in, he gives him such a dirty look, panting. David and him exchange disgusting glances. See, no one gets along with David.

YOUR POV:
I blink my eyes. I feel a burning sensation in my stomach. I flutter my eyes quickly and try to wake up. But the pain is so terrible, that it pushes me back to my position.
'Don't even think of it!' Says a voice, which I immediately realize to be Lisa.
I get up to my position. I'm in my couch, blood splattered all over me, and my legs are in the most uncomfortable position.

'What's happening here?' I ask.
'Y/n? You feeling ok?' Niall asks.

I further see the 1d peering curiously at me, like I'm the next Statue of Liberty.
Mayne and David try to send the media back.

And then it hit me. The wounds, the stab, the document—
Peter.

'Lisa, Lisa he he took away the —' I stop dead in my tracks. I see the boy band turn abruptly towards me, and nails staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed. Lisa urges me to continue. I feel breathless.

'Took away the?' Louis asks. Ugh he and his curiosity is killing me.

I look at Lisa expectantly. She suddenly gasps. Now everyone looks at her.

'Y/n we will talk after you feel better' is all she says.
——————- ——————————-

A/n: hey all! How r u doin? Just wanted 2 say thanks for the votes n likes! Also, yes, I'm planning to double update soon! Many ppl have helped me in here, so many that I can't mention

Pls vote and comment and also decide ur and Niall's ship name!! ;)