CHAPTER 12: BRUISES AND STITCHES:

A/n: hey all! How ya doin! From now on, withered will b 2 parallel stories goin on!
One is the present and one is y/n's past! So stay tuned till the end.
——————- ———————————
NIALL POV:
So, with that parchment, I leave for the lame lobby. And trust me, I miss singing. But I still wonder what y/n wants to tell me.

As I make my way, I see Louis. 'So, what we're you doing with y/n back there?' Louis asks me, a hand on my shoulder.
'Oh, I was just -'
I stop to see Louis smirking. Now I know what he meant.

'Seriously Louis?' I ask, and Louis immediately chuckles. I spin around to see all the other boys trying to control their laughter.
'stop being so insane.' I mutter and take my seat.

Zayn spots something in my hand. 'Hey what's this?' He asks. I take a seat next to him.
'Y/n gave it to me' I say.
'Oohhh what is it? A love letter!' Liam says, wide eyed.
'Hey shut it!' I grunt when everyone tries not to laugh again.

'Ok, tell me what the hell is this' Harry says.
'She called me tonight to her house. Apparently she wants to update me on something.'

Everyone's expression turns serious. 'Only you?' Louis asks.
'Yes' I say.
I'm so glad I have friends like these. They don't complain at all.
'Update us once your back.' Louis says and I nod. 'Why wouldn't I do that?'

YOUR POV:
I sit on my cushion, massaging my temples. I asked Niall to come in between 9p.m. Which means I have an hour left. I decide to take a quick power nap before I actually meet him.

I lay down on the cushion itself, too lazy to move. I send away all the securities tonight for a night break, so I really don't have anyone to talk to.

I dunno when I fall asleep, but it takes over me like an envelope.
I suddenly feel a sharp pain. A pain in my wrist. Like a knife getting dabbed.

'Having a nice sleep, little sister?' A cold voice says. Oh hell, this voice always gave my chills, and this time it was no different.

I quickly open my eyes and look in front of me.

A large hand on my wrist, with a pointed screwdriver, digging deep into it. Blood gushing out like it was a waterfall and The pain getting intense and intense every second. I see a man. With hair up to his shoulders, and half of his hair in front of his face. He is focused on digging the screwdriver into my wrist, and me yelping in pain doesn't make him stop. He can be only the person I'm thinking about.

When he looks at me with his bloodshot eyes, I recognize him.

Peter. My biological brother.

'Peter! What the! Security!!'
'Oh little sister, didn't you give them a vacation? I'm here to give you yours!'

I hate it when I'm called little. And I hate it even more when a foolish brat calls me that.
My wrist hurts so much. The pain gets intense, but I'm high on adrenaline. I quickly use my legs and push him off the table near by.
'What do you want?' I spit out, clinging on to my wrist.

'You know what I want.' He says quietly, ready to get up one more time.
Anger surpasses me, and when that happens, no one knows where I can go up to.

I take the vase on the table and smash on his head (just the way Louis did).
A high pitched scream goes out from his throat and I feel hell satisfactory.

'I won't give you what you want.' I say firmly, gritting my teeth.
I see that he is almost unconscious, and hence decide to call my security to get him off here. But in vain. Before I can reach my phone, he grasps my leg and shoves me down. Hard. With no mercy.

I Yelp in pain and surprise. He shoves the piece of glass on my calf muscle. I yell loud and twitch at the sight of blood around me. Oh god the pain. It's unbearable. I try hard to stop the bleeding. 'What the **** Peter!' I yell in frustration, and half get up with a bleeding calf. He then leaps forward and grabs for my neck. My head hits the floor hard.