CHAPTER 38: THE TRUTH:

A/n: hello! Happy feb! Can't geekier the year is goin by so quick! Enjoy reading the next chapters ppl!
——————————————-
NIALL POV:
When she says that, my eyes widen by themselves, and my hands move to my mouth on its own.

Bewildered. That's the exact feeling in my head right now.

'Your dad?' I ask, despite knowing the answer myself.

She just nods. And I can literally feel all the pain in her. She has both her hands holding for support, to the pillar, and her legs are quite weak.
'Then what happened?' I ask, even when I didn't wanna know.

As she proceeds, I visualize that intimidating scene in front of me.

She moved along the hallway, for further clarification. As she swiftly passed by it, she could see a mark of a bracelet. She was sure it belonged to her father. Her breathing became heavier and soon turned to horror.

She cried, both in disgust as well as panic. She couldn't believe what she saw. That's just when she saw jack coming out, seeming too drunk to bother anyways. But just as he tripped over that gunny bag, he regained his composure, and looked towards the floor.

That's when a shrill hoarse voice erupted from his throat. Her eyes widened.
So he didn't kill her father? Then who did?

She could hear her mother from upstairs. 'What's going on? You playin' some horror film?' But no reply came. Everything was standstill.

'Diana?' Jack called out, half of him still out of place. But she didn't look at him. She was just wondering who the wrongdoer is, and she wouldn't spare him.
'Diana?!' He repeated, his words harsher this time. 'What did you do?'

She looked at him. Just a look. 'What makes you think I did it?' She asked, firmly this time. 'Don't you dare speak to me like that!' He snapped at her, agitated.
He started moving closer, and closer, until he could grab her by the waist and shove her to the wall. A cry erupted from her.

'What did you do, woman?!!' He roared. She gulped at the sight of her. 'I sw-swear, I didn't do anything.' She cried, her voice getting weaker and weaker every second. 'I did-didn't!' She wailed, while he chocked on her mercilessly. She couldn't breathe. Her lungs gasped for air.

That's when she took the pocket knife from his waistcoat. She had to do it in order to save herself. 'Go away! Bastard! You killed my father!' She yelled, through those struggling.
'Shut up you moron! You did that!' he roared harder, grasping her shoulder, making her wince.

That's when she couldn't take it anymore.

She pierced that knife into his shoulder, making him yell in pain. He held onto his shoulder and stumbled backwards, falling over the gunny bag.

His expressions showed more surprise than pain.
'You bastard!' She roared, and ran towards him, pushing that knife through his abdomen, piercing through his skin. He twitched and twirled to keep his life going.

She took out all the anger on him for killing her father. She stuck up another blow on him.

And he was dead.

She got up callously, and nodded her head in disagreement. She couldn't have done that. She wasn't like her brother. She didn't have blood on her hands.
She may have got extreme hatred towards jack, but that didn't mean she killed him.

No way, Diana couldn't have done that. She wasn't so brutal.

'Wow, Diana!!'  Came the reply when she slimmed Around. 'Didn't know you could be so brutal.'

Peter.

Y/n's knees give in. She loses balance when she suddenly trips down the sofa. An adrenaline rush comes past me, and I run forward to grab her, when she shows me the index.