HIDING PLACE FROM HELL CHAPTER 13

Plot: John Peters planned getaway happened in a foreign country and it went on Covid-19 country-wide lockdown on the very day he landed. The girl he literally met by accident is on lockdown with him. What to do to avoid cabin fever for 14 days and the other kind of fever that plaque him?

Warning: I use a lot of profanity for this story.

Note: 1. Pedro Pascal is the inspiration for this story. (Of course) 2. I finally decided to name her Aize /ayz/ or /eyes/ (from parts of my real name)

Please don't get confused by my use of pronouns. This is a semi-blended POV. Thanks! Please give me a review and enjoy!

HIDING PLACE FROM HELL

CHAPTER 13

There wasn't a predictable thing about her, 

and it was that chaos that made her interesting

- Atticus

"Aize...I want to tell you...no...it has been so...Not that. So bad...please accept my apology...shit that's even...so fucking formal...what...uhm...it's my ...ugh!" What I'm doing is I'm practicing the line of what I'm going to say to Aize. You know, the apology. I feel frustrated. You dickhead! You write plays for fuck's sake! "I'm sorry for being...an asshole...when...when...you have been..."

"When I've been what?"

I jerked up in surprise. I didn't hear the door swing open. "Oh...speaking of the..." Shit.

"Devil? Bitch? Angel?" Aize shrugged the words. She leans on the door frame, arms crossed.

"You...uh," I rub my damp hands along my thighs... "Aize..."

"What the hell's this?" she gestured at my black suitcase by the door and at me putting on my shoes on the bed.

"I'm...leaving."

"You're what...?"

"I can't stay here..."

"Why the hell not?"

I closed my eyes, "I'm sorry."

"About?"

I let out a deep sigh, "For...being a big dick?" I shrugged.

"Literally and figuratively?" she leaned her head on the door frame as well.

I barked a laugh at that, "You got me."

"But...I don't understand...why are you leaving?"

"Uhm..." I sighed and shook my head thinking of an out. "I just..." I gestured with both open hands...

"Do you have a place to go?" she left the door and walked to the bed.

"Uh...no..."

"So...what, you'll wander around the city?"

"Aize..." I sighed. I looked up to her when she put her hand on my shoulder. I wish she would put her hand on my face or my hair...I want to...

"Is it about me?"

"Gosh no! You've been great! Considering..."

"John, if you have a place to go, fine. I'd drive you there myself. Why this sudden change of mind?"

Elbows on my knees, head down all I could do is shake my head. Whatever words I had in my head seemed jumbled. If I say them they'll sound trite...fake.