HIDING PLACE FROM HELL CHAPTER 24

BTW, I have not made any kind of profit in the making, publishing or posting of this story. This is purely for creative purposes.

PLOT: Playwright John Peter's vacation plans went sideways when the country went on Covid-19 lockdown. The girl he literally met by accident is on lockdown with him. How does he avoid cabin fever for 14 days and control the strong attraction he feels for her? (Slow burn, romance, friendship, angst. Might develop into a relationship)

Warning: THIS IS IT! THERE IS A MAJOR SEX SCENE HERE. Not for 19 years old below.

Note: 1. Pedro Pascal is the inspiration for this story. (Of course) 2. I named her Aize /ayz/ or /eyes/

Chapter Song: John Wick –Workout Mix by WorkGeekOut (I know right? I'm writing an erotica but I'm listening to this. But it works!)

He makes my body ache, right down to the marrow in my bones.

This throbbing pain courses through my veins.

The pressure in my heart wants to explode.

For the love of God, someone make it stop.

~SLV

Aize is out like a light.

John cradles her in his arms, running his hand tirelessly on her smooth ass sometimes giving her a kiss or two where he wants to. Hungry eyes roam on her body and it fell on the darkening bruise on her chest. He frowns. He had forgotten that.

John had belatedly connected what Dr. Santos told him earlier this evening. 'No vigorous activity', the doc said. THIS is THE vigorous activity! Shit! John face palmed....and he just fucked the daylights out of her!

Suddenly worried, John leaned back to check if Aize is experiencing any side-effect of their coition. Just to have an excuse to touch her he laid his hand in between her breasts and released a held breath.

Aize is okay. Her breathing is normal and she's not in any pain. Well, he smirks as he kisses her on the forehead and cheek, maybe except in that part of her body when she wakes up....

John couldn't remember how many times they've done it. After the first, when they were catching their breath, their bodies agleam with a thin film of sweat...

"John...my God..." Aize was almost sobbing, writhing on the floor. John could still feel her slowly pulsing around him. She pulled him down towards her in an embrace kissing his face, his lips, his nose, his neck. Her hands roam his back, reaching down to squeeze his butt pulling him closer. Those hips move around him; tantalizingly dancing around his hardness...what happened when their eyes met? What the hell? They were hit with this intense desire and they were ready again! He never softened from inside of her. Aize never let go of him. Such strong legs! Such tight....

He loves the tight mewling, gasping sounds she makes and the sound of their bodies meeting and parting. As he moves inside her he doesn't want to part from her completely and he wanted to give her a taste of the things she did to excite him.

"Wait....stop John," Aize groans, she moved away from his thrust. "...stop...." He moaned in disappointment.

"Why..." He breathed on her breast as he follows her but she moves away again. He frowns. "What?"