HIDING PLACE FROM HELL CHAPTER 23 Quarantine Day 6

BTW, I have not made any kind of profit in the making, publishing or posting of this story. This is purely for creative purposes.

PLOT: Playwright John Peter's vacation plans went sideways when the country went on Covid-19 lockdown. The girl he literally met by accident is on lockdown with him. How does he avoid cabin fever for 14 days and control the strong attraction he feels for her? (Slow burn, romance, friendship, angst. Might develop into a relationship)

Warning:  THIS IS IT! THERE IS A MAJOR SEX SCENE HERE. Not for 19 years old below.

I use a lot of profanity for this story.

Note: 1. Pedro Pascal is the inspiration for this story. (Of course) 2. I named her Aize /ayz/ or /eyes/

Chapter Song: Suddenly – Olivia Newton John (Pedro had a crush on her)

He made her feel safe, secure, cared for....

And when their lips touched....

She tasted forever...

~Darrielle Cresswell 17/7/16

"Ten minutes. I promise." He kissed her hand.

"John..." Aize tugged his hand.

"Yeah?" He turned back and smiles as Aize's arms slowly snaked around and behind him bringing him tight to her.

Her first salvo: she brought her lips up but they only grazed his so tantalizingly close. John could almost feel the softness...almost.

Second salvo: she tiptoed up, her body brushing against his and maybe it was his imagination that he felt her taut nipples slide up on his chest. Whoa....

Third salvo: like a butterfly, her lips lands and touch so delicately on his. Not really a kiss.

"Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected." She whispers to his lips as Aize cupped his face. She nuzzles the sides of his mouth...

"Wha...what...." John breathed shakily as Aize flattened her breasts to his...

"The Art of War by Sun Tzu...."

"My God...." He groaned as Aize's lips finally met his.

Forget the kiss he got in elementary school, forget the awful kiss in high school or in the university or from the girl he lived with for two years or the many other kisses he got and gave since then. Shit! This is the most sensuous kiss he had ever had in this life. Or the next life....

"Sh-shit!" Gasped John, hand suddenly gone weak he almost drops his laptop. He leaned back to get a better hold of it, pressing it against his leg but then like a colorful waterfall his notes spilled down on the parquet floor.

"Shit?" Amused, Aize chuckles as she let go of John's face, ending the kiss. She starts to giggle at the mess of paper at his feet.

"You are a deadly weapon, woman." John said through shaky breath.

"You have no idea." Aize looks down at his feet. "Do you need help, sir?"

"Might as well. You're to be blamed for it."