HIDING PLACE FROM HELL CHAPTER 22

BTW, I have not made any kind of profit in the making, publishing or posting of this story. This is purely for creative purposes.

PLOT: Playwright John Peter's vacation plans went sideways when the country went on Covid-19 lockdown. The girl he literally met by accident is on lockdown with him. How does he avoid cabin fever for 14 days and control the strong attraction he feels for her? (Slow burn, romance, friendship, angst. Might develop into a relationship)

Warning: I use a lot of profanity for this story. Long chapter!

Note: 1. Pedro Pascal is the inspiration for this story. (Of course) 2. I named her Aize /ayz/ or /eyes/

Chapter Song: Falling – Janno Gibbs

AIZE BONAVENTURA

Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. 

Some are made of adventure, intelligence, strength, 

imperfection, tragedy and courage.

Aize looks at the connecting door. Ben wasn't kidding. He really got a lock for the closet door: the door that John discovered by accident the other day. The other day. It seems like it happened a long time ago. Aize had to smile; the lock prevents John from entering the room but that doesn't mean she couldn't unlock it from her side.

Hmm, that's interesting. Aize shakes her head in wonder. Sometimes Ben surprises her of how open-minded he could be.

A moment ago, Aize left John's room because she didn't want to force the man into something he obviously didn't want to do.

Never beg. It's the only thing she and her father agree on.

Damn! She blinks as she sways on her feet. These painkillers are strong! She hurriedly sits down and lay on her bed.

'I want you...' Her entire being cringes at the words that came out of her. She couldn't believe that she said it. Worse, other people heard it! Ben heard it! Dr. Santos heard it! Shit!

"Please kill me now...." She groaned in shame as she wraps the sheets around her. "Kill me...." Was the last thought in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

=0=0=

One try.

One time.

Uh...what's the topic? Relationships. Boys. Men. Sex.

Ugh! Aize grimaces in distaste. If you can call the clumsy attempt at sex by her boyfriend in university, sex. Her classmates were talking about it in senior high school. Whispering. Giggling.

At that time she has had three boyfriends. The first one she had a crush on. He would be great eye candy. Just eye candy. Nothing else. Being her first, she was a little unsure of what to do with a boyfriend. She just wants him around to look good. Escort her around the school, to her classes, to school activities...show him off.

Well, adios! He lasted all about one month. No sex. No kiss. Just holding hands.

For the second boyfriend she was more careful this time because he was pushy on having sex. She didn't really like him that way so she gave him the boot after three months and he didn't get any sex to show for it either.