HIDING PLACE FROM HELL CHAPTER 17 QD4

BTW, I have not made any kind of profit in the making, publishing or posting of this story. This is purely for creative purposes.

Plot: John Peters vacation plans went sideways when the country went on Covid-19 lockdown. The girl he literally met by accident is on lockdown with him. How does he avoid cabin fever for 14 days and control the attraction he feels for her? (March 9, 2020 Covid-19 lockdown, Philippines.)

Warning: I use a lot of profanity for this story.

Note: 1. Pedro Pascal is the inspiration for this story. (Of course) 2. I named her Aize /ayz/ or /eyes/

Please don't get confused by my use of pronouns. This is a semi-blended POV. Thanks! Please give me a review and enjoy!

That girl comes with a graveyard, so if you can't handle a few ghosts,

I think you should go.

~~Caroline Carter

I knew my mouth gapes wide open like a whale shark when she steps down those stairs. The wolf whistle I tried so hard to rein back came out. Thank God she liked it. She absolutely glowed with her happy smile.

I had to compare this Aize to the other one who likes to go roaming around the house barefaced and barefoot most of the time, wearing tie-dyed dresses to this other version of her.

"Wow! You look great! Why the CEO look today?" Stirring my coffee, I nodded at Aize: wearing make-up and heels, looking gorgeous in pin-stripe black pants and white blouse.

"Thanks. I gotta talk to some candidates today."

"Candidates? For guards?"

"No, the replacement for the captain. Ben retires in six months."

"Oh really? Do you do all the interviews?"

"Yes, and the tests."

"Tests?"

"Psych, shooting, CQC-"

"CQ...C?" I spread my arms, confused.

"Close quarter combat..."

"Close...Oh." I said, face slack. I feel stupid when it took me a few seconds to understand "Oh!" I look at her; astounded at the idea. " So...you mean, you and they...fight?"

Aize chuckled, "Of course not! We have a combat trainer who does it. I'm not qualified."

"Why not? How do you get to qualify?"

She gave a one shoulder shrug, "I need to have at least a black belt in Karate."

"Hold on. You said at least, that means your belt is...?"

"John," She looks amused when I carefully backed some steps away, "why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

She shook her head, amused. "Never mind." I got a nice view of that graceful neck when she inclined her head to me playfully. Oh, I love her in ponytail! "Okay, guess my belt."

"Uh...no." Am I sweating? "You're scaring me..."

Aize laughed. "Really? Why?"

"Why?" I gasped out a laugh. "You might fucking break me!"

"I won't do that to you."

"Shit" I burst out, "You said you won't but you could!"

"I don't wanna do that..."She gave me this flirty smile that did things to my body; goosebumps, stirrings and hardening. Fuck! Wait, I need to hide behind the dining chair. "unless...." she said...