HIDING PLACE FROM HELL CHAPTER 25 DAY 9

BTW, I have not made any kind of profit in the making, publishing or posting of this story. This is purely for creative purposes.

PLOT: Playwright John Peter's vacation plans went sideways when the country went on Covid-19 lockdown. The girl he literally met by accident is on lockdown with him. How does he avoid cabin fever for 14 days and control the strong attraction he feels for her? (Slow burn, romance, friendship, angst. Might develop into a relationship)

Warning:  Not for 19 years old below.

Note: 

1. Pedro Pascal is the inspiration for this story. (Of course) And I named her Aize /ayz/ or /eyes/

2. If you need picture reference/s about the story please find my Pinterest account Acer Wolfe under the board Acer Wolfe (Silver Moon Inuyoukai)

3. I am also going to immortalize my uncle Bert (Remberto Lopez). He never failed to bring me ice cream.  Miss you, uncle Bert! 

Brains. Beauty. Booty.

"Do you have a tux hidden in that huge luggage?"

"Tux?" John turned, finger poised to punch the Enter tab on his laptop. "No, why?"

"I need an eye candy..." Aize took the hand hovering on the laptop and put it on her waist. Always on the lookout for some reason to have her in his arms John pushed back his chair so she could straddle him.

"Uh, ma'am, how'd you get past security?" He breathed in deep that scent he loved so much about her. "Call security!" he yelled out, grinning.

"I got news for you." Aize winks at him, kissing his forehead, "I'm security."

"Fuck!" he gasped in mock surprise and grinned wider as he starts unbuttoning her front. "Uh, what's the tux for?" he looks up, voice muffled from between her breasts. "Are we gonna have cosplay?"

"No. You're my plus one for a charity event," she runs her fingers to his hair. "But I'll be working. The agency got hired."

"Is it safe?" Dresses. Wonderful piece of clothing. John creeps under the voluminous hem of Aize's tie-dye dress, running his hands up on her thighs. "Nice..." he murmurs with a smile as his hand found what he was looking for.

"As long as we follow proper procedures, we'll be okay." Aize groans. "John, we can't."

"We can't?" Glancing around, he found a spot on the dining table kind of free of his notes. He'll position Aize on there, her legs over his shoulders as he devours her between... "Uh..." He frowns while Aize measures the width of his shoulders with her forefinger and thumb while below his fore and middle fingers were busy as well. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm...." She gasps, closing her eyes, "it would be a little loose on you, but just a little."

"Me in you? Never..." he whispers.

"The tux!" John unbuttons the dress further but she stops him.

"Whose tux?"

"Paolo's. That's why we can't." She pulled his fingers out from inside her. "We'll drop by their pad."

"Drop by....you mean," John's disappointment was just momentary then he feels excited. "We're going out?"

"Yes." She got off of him. "So you need to change, baby. Wear your leather jacket and boots. Bring your ID too. You never know about checkpoints. Meet me here in thirty minutes."