Chapter I

It was cold. It was dark. It was quiet.

Stiles looked around trying to find something but found nothing and no one.

"Hello!" He called. "Anybody there?!"

Walking around the dark, empty void reminded him when he was possessed by the Nogitsune and it scared him.

Then a slight ringing hummed behind him, turning around he saw a pillars curved to the center and was shining a bright blue color.

Walking towards the strange pillars he saw a circle and at the middle was a huge fork-like thingy which had a huge bright blue stone in the middle.

Walking closer to it he examined it and his eyes widened as he somehow recognized the place and the thing in front of him.

"Holy crap! I'm dreaming again" he said.

Then another ringing hummed to the side. He walked towards the sound and found a bunch of symbols and a strange shape surrounding them.

He reached to touch them but before he could they glew brighter and a voice called.

"Stiles"

He looked arounf but found no one, he turned towards the center of the chamber and the Huge Fork-like thingy was gone and was replaced with a image of the moon appearing through a opening in the sky.

Then the voice called again.

"Stiles"

"Stiles!"

"STILES!"

"Stiles!" with that he woke up with Scott shaking him.

"Stiles, wake up. We're here" called Scott as he shook Stiles awake from his sleep and the plane desceneded from the air to the runway.

After they arrived:
The Pack parked in front of a huge three story beach house with a brown wooden door.

The Pack got out of their cars and opened the door to a main hall. The main hall was huge and had a staicase leading to the second floor and to the right was the threshold to the circular living room with two couch and an armchair by the fireplace.

"Woww this is your house? It's huge!" said Mason, and Corey chuckled. Everyone stared in awe as the made their way to the living room to drop their bags and discuss their living arrangements.

"Yes.. This is my house" said Derek "I bought this house after we said we were going to spend 5 Months in Australia. It's better than rent a house for 5 months, I mean that's gonna cost a fortune." and with that everyone nodded in agreement. So when everyone finished discussing their living arrangements they made their way to their rooms. Everyone will be living in pairs for 5 months.

" Roomates" said Scott "Theo and Liam" "Stiles and Lydia" "Corey and Mason" "I and Malia" "Ethan and Jackson" "Issac and Alec" "and since Derek owned the house he and Peter will have their own rooms, unless any of you want to share a room with them?" said Scott and with that everyone shook their head a "no".

When everyone made their way to their rooms everyone started to unpack their bags quickly to get to the beach and have fun.