Chapter XIV

~~24 hours earlier~~

Walking down the beach shore of Mako with the Stone in his grasp, Stiles waited for his supposed relative to show up and make him human again.

He waited for hours and hours until he sighed in irritation thinking he was fooled. As he was about to turn back and leave the light of the Blue Full Moon shined down on him.

Looking up he was met with the beautiful blue light of the Full Moon. He was left staring at the Moon for a moment until he felt a sudden urge to touch the water.

Looking down he saw the waves of the sea. And the temptation to dive into them was strong. Stiles managed to hold off the Moon Spell but eventually gave in as he ran towards the sea.

He dove into the water and transformed. Bubbles surrounded him as his legs turned into a tail and the tip of the fins sharping to a point. As he felt the water around him as if his tail had a kind of its own he started swimming towards Mako Island.

As he swam he felt the water pass through him so fast that it felt that he was a military jet flying through the air. The water creating bubbles as he passed through them in immense speed.

Usually he enjoyed the feeling of torpedo swimming through Mako Reef but this time it felt wrong.

It felt like something is controlling him. As he neared Mako, he gathered the strength and stopped swimming.

Most mer-people when they fall under the moon spell, they loose control over their minds and have only one thing in mind. To get to the moon pool.

But after the possession of the Nogitsune, Stiles has been training to strengthen his mind so he doesn't loose control over them again.

As he looked around he saw nothing but corals and a few fishes swimming. He doesn't understand what happened what happened but as he looked around he saw something shine below.

As he looked down, he saw a symbol of two tridents clashing together shining a bright blue color. As he stared at the symbol he had a mental debate wether to touch it or not.

But soon, curiosity won and he swam down and touched the rock with the symbol embedded upon it.

The trident symbol shined bright and the corals started shaking and the water around started to swirl around Stiles and the rock with the symbol started to suck stiles inside it.

He start to panic as he swam as fast as he could to get away from the sucking vacuum but it was no use. He got sucked by the vacuum and then he was gone.