Chapter V

Shufling in his tent, Stiles woke up, the moon shining bright above them. He stood from where he was sleeping to pee because when nature calls you must answer right?

Stiles put on his shoes and left his tent, passing Scott's tent he walked deeper into the woods until he came by a cliffside. He unzipped his pants and took a leek.

Zipping back his pants, he saw something light up behind him, turning around he saw a mysterious cave.

"Where did that come from?" Stiles thought.

"Should I go in or...." Stiles groan "screw it"

There's nothing in there but dark until he saw a light at the end of the tunnel it was shaped like a trident and it was glowing.

He touched it then suddenly the ground below him disappeared then he fall into a pool.

With the full moon fully shining above the pool through the opening of the Volcano, the pool satrted bubbling as Stiles fell and fell uncounscious.

The girls who was there, took him to the surface so that he could breath but when they took him out of the water it was already to late the process was complete.

~~The mermaids POV~~

Before Stiles Fell

"ahhh....do you guys remember when we will lie here under the full moon when we were younger?" asked Cleo

"Yeah" they all said in unison

"I just wish it was still that time" said Emma

"Hey! Em how are you and Ash, are you guys getting married yet?" asked Cleo

"no, we're still not ready" said Emma

"oh come on you guys have been together for..." Cleo said but she was cut off when they heard screaming they look up seeing a boy falling.

~~Present time~~

They brought Stiles out of the water when they set him on the hard stone they soon followed as they dried off and transformed back to normal.

"What where..."Stiles said, he stood up and looked around the small cave to see a pool and the night sky up above.

"Who are you guys?" he asked the girls. He took a look around the cave and remembered what happened.

"What the hell?" he said as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Am I dead?"

Cleo stepped closer to him and said "No, you're not. What's your name?"

Stiles examined the brunette girl in front of him and the ones behind her and said "Stiles. Stiles Stilinski"

"Ok, Stiles" Stiles looked at her "What?"

"what do you remember?" Cleo asked.

Stiles thought for a moment and said "I remember taking a leek and . . . there was this . . . this cave. I walked in and saw this glowing stone"

"glowing stone?" Rikki asked. "Yeah"

"Then what?" Emma said beside Rikki.

"I touched it and I fell" The girls looked at each other and back at Stiles.

"That's all you remember?" Bella asked Stiles, and stiles nodded.

The girls haddled together and said "What are we gonna do now?" asked Rikki.

"I don't know, but he fell into the moon pool while the full moon, so he's one of us now. Isn't he?" Cleo said.

Bella who was beside Cleo and Emma spoke up and said "Technically, he's not one of us, he's a merman. But I don't know, we'll have to ask Mimmi and the others"

"Rikki" called Cleo "You know them, so I think you should be the one to tell them"

"Sure. But how am I suppose to leave? He could be see me and he's be suspicious if I suddenly disappear" Rikki nodded to Stiles who was staring at the pool.

"We could -" Rikki was cut off from her sentence when they heard Stiles shout "What the hell?!"

The girls turned to him and saw him in the pool. His tail already out and he was holding a huge glowing stone.

The girls' mouth gaped open as they saw his tail already out. Stiles who was panicking in the pool while holding the stone, was having trouble keeping himself afloat.

"Stiles, you need to relax to stay afloat" Emma advised but Stiles was in shock too much to do what she said.

"Stiles, you need to relax!" Rikki screamed.

Stiles tried to move his tail but he was to new with this to know how. He kept thrushing in the water so Bella dove in, transforming into her mermaid form.

Bella grabbed Stiles from behind him and steadied him in the water. When Stiles saw Bella's orange scaled tail, he was shocked.

After a few seconds of Bella carrying Stiles in the water, he stopped moving and Bella was able to swam him to the pool's ledge and lay him there.

"Do you think he's dead?" Rikki asked.

Cleo examined him from above the moon pool and said "No. He's just asleep. He just fell - how many feet? Of course he'd be asleep"

"Rikki, go find Mimmi and the girls. They need to know about this" Emma said.

Rikki nodded and dove into the water and swam out to find Mimmi and the others.