Chapter VIII

The Pack walked down the stairs to Ritta's grotto with wide eyes, stairing at the beatiful rock formation of the walls.

As they appraoched the bottom of the stairs, they enetered a room with lot's of gold jewelry, stones, and a lot of other stuffs.

As they entered the room they saw seven other girls and two guys waiting for them. Liam and Mason's eyes landed on Mimmi and Ondina and their eyes widened.

Pointing their fingers on them they said "You! You two are the mermaids, we saw the other day!"

Ondina and Mimmi looked at each other wide eyed and then at Veridia, which who was glaring at them. Weilan leaned to Ondina and whispered "Who ws the careless one again?"

"Shut up" Ondina sneered at her and she just laughed and sat back to her seat.

"Ok. So I assume you're Scott?" Ritta stepped forward and asked Scott, to which he gave her a nod.

"May I ask who the rest of you are and what you are?" Ritta said.

The Pack's eyes widened in surprise and looked at each other. "It's ok, guys. You can tell them" Stiles said from beside Zac.

"I'm Liam Dunbar, werewolf"

"Malia Tate-Hale, were-coyote"

"Lydia Martin, Banshee"

"I'm Theo Raken" "And Corey Bryant" "Chimeras" They said in unison.

"Derek Hale, werewolf"

"Eathan Steiner, werewolf"

"Jackson Whittemore, werewolf-kanima"

"Isaac Lahey, werewolf"

"Name's Alec, werewolf"

"I'm an Alpha werewolf"

The Pack introduced. The mermaids turned to Corey raising an eyebrow. Mason saw this and immediately put his hands up and said.

"I'm Mason Hewitt, I'm just a human, like Stiles"

"Yeah, I'm no longer human. That what I needed to tell you guys" He said scratching the back of his neck.

The Pack's attention turned to him and had questioning faces. "What?" Scott and Liam said in confusion.

"You're not a werewolf, are you? Cause I didn't turn you" Scott said with a stern expression and his eyes held rage, anger, and jelousy in them and his eyes glew red.

"No. I'm not" Stiles said and Scott's expression sofened and his eyes returned to normal.

"Then what are you?" Asked Liam.

"He's a merman. A powerful one at that" Ritta said and The Pack' head quickly turned to her.

"What?" Scott slowly turned to her and glew his Red Alpha eyes at her and growled. "You turned one of my pack without my permission?!"

Ritta used her moon ring at him but it only strengthen him. His Red Eyes glew brighter as it absorbed the power of the full moon stored on the ring.

Ritta noticed this and her eyes widened, so instead of using her moon ring, she spread her hands and used her magic to push him back. But he was to powerful and strong due to the help of the moon ring.

Derek noticed Scott's reaction and rushed to him and tried to pull him back, but even then Scott was to powerful. Liam and Theo then rushed on Scott's sides and pulled him back.

As the three struggled to push Scott back, Cleo used her powers to get some water from the other room and surrounded Scott.

Then Emma used her power to freeze the water and trapped him, and that only caused him to get more angry and crack the ice.

Bella made the frozen water turn to glass stone and Rikki used her power to boil Scott's blood and weaken him.

Ondina, Weilan, Mimmi, and Evie raised their fists and flashed their moon rings. Stiles saw this and yelled "NO!" and unknowingly absorbed the power of the ring.

The light that the ring emitted instead of flashing forward they turned and went to Stiles' hand as he absorbed it.

The girls looked at him, wide eyed and mouth slightly open then out of nowhere the Moon Stone flew out of it's hiding place and into Stiles' hand.

The stone glowed and dimmed as Stiles' eyes glew blue and the light from the stone dimmed.

Stiles then dropped the stone and shook his head. The Pack rushed to him and helped him stand up.

"Stiles, calm down and open your eyes" Lydia whispered to him.

Stiles' eyelids glew blue as he tried to calm down, then after a few moments the light disappeared and he opened his eyes to see that they're back to normal.

Zac ran to the Moon Stone and too it and ran to Stiles' side. He takes Stiles right arm and sit him down. "Are you ok?" he asks.

Stiles nodded and tries to push the stone away from him. He takes a deep breath and walks to Scott.

Scott was still transformed into is Alpha form and his eyes and facial hair was still there, his fangs baring as he stares at Stiles.

Stiles put his hands on Scott's face and took a deep breath. His hands glew a blue color as he siphoned the power that Scott acquired from the moon ring earlier.

Stiles backed away from Scott and walked raised his hands and light came out of it and went to the mermaid's moon rings and the Moon Stone. Stiles, drained out, ran to the other room and dove into the water and swam away.

"Amazing" Ritta said. "Did you see what he did with the Moon Stone, Veridea?"

Veridea moved to her right and said "Yes"

"He is a very powerful and special merman, indeed" Rita said.

"Which makes him dangerous" Veridea said.

"Maybe. But with our help he may not" Rita said.