Chapter VI

Mimmi, Ondina, Weilan, and Evie was in the Ocean Cafe talking about the new merman.

"What are we gonna do?" Weilan asked

"I don't know." Ondina turned to Mimmi and said "Mimmi, can you do a locator spell?"

"I could try" She said.

The door busted open and Rikki came in panting. She ran to their table and sat down, she leaned in and whispered "You guys need to come to the Moon Pool. Like right now"

"Why? What's wrong?" Ondina and Mimmi said.

"Let's just say someone fell in" she said.

Ondina jumped out of her seat and shouted "What!" which caused a lot of the people in there to look at her.

"Ondina, Calm down, people are staring" Mimmi said to her.

Carly came and asked "Is everything alright?"

"No. Someone fell into the moon pool" Carly's eyes widen and said "That's not good right?"

"No. Guys, let's go" Weilan said, and they stood and left the cafe.

"Carly, tell zac that we're at the pool" Mimmi told Carly then ran off. "Sure thing!" Carly said, then returned to the counter.

* * *

Rikki, Weilan, Mimmi, Ondina, and Evie arrived at the moon pool to see Emma, Cleo, and Bella out of the pool talking to each other and Stiles sleeping on the pool ledge.

Mimmi, Ondina, and Weilan gasped and backed away, their eyes and mouth wide in surprise, once they saw Stiles.

"It's a land boy!" Ondina's eyes wide in fright as she backeed away from the sleeping figure.

"Yeah, he fell from the sky earlier then into the moon pool" Rikki told them.

All their heads turned to Rikki and Stiles then back at Rikki. "He fell?" Evie asked.

Rikki nodded at her. "Why?"

"That's the what happened to Zac, when his spell broke" Evie approached the sleeping figure of Stiles and examined him.

Mimmi swam beside Evie and looked at the boy. "How is he able to transform yet?" Then something caught her eye. Something blue. "What is he holding?"

Mimmi took out his other arm and saw the Moon Stone. She gasped and backed away.

"What is it?" Ondina asked

Mimmi turned to her, he skin pale and her eyes wide. "He has the Moon Stone"

"What?" Ondina asked and took a look herself, and what she saw shocked her. There was indeed the Moon Stone in Stiles' hands.

* * *

The mermaids had taken Stiles to the grotto and had layed him where Weilan slept.

It was now morning and the girls had gathered at Ritta's balcony and told her and Veridia everything.

Veridia was wide eyed and her eyes held fear in them as she tries to process the information of not one but two mermans, and the other one was unknown.

"We thought to tell you two now, before a problem shows itself" Ondina said.

Ritta sighs and said "So this boy in the grotto fell into the moon pool last night? And the other Cam saw was Hours before this one fell into the moon pool?"

They all nodded. Weilan, Mimmi, Ondina, and Evie sat on the couch while Cleo, Emma, Rikki, and Bella stood by the stairs.

"What do we do with him?" Mimmi asked. "The pod won't leave again, will they?"

Veridia shook her head and said "No. You and Zac had proven to us that not all mermans are bad. But we need to keep him here"

"That wouldn't be a good idea." Someone spoke behind Cleo, Rikki, Emma, and Bella. Everyone turned around to find Stiles standing by the stairs.

"My friends would come looking for me and you wouldn't want to fight them" he said.

"If this is about some pathetic attempt to take down Scott, you wouldn't succeed."

"We're not here to take anyone down" Ritta reasured Stiles as she slowly appraoched him. "If you don't mind me asking, who's Scott and why don't we want to fight him?"

Stiles stayed silent for a moment and though out his options. "First. Why am I here and who are you?" Stiles asked.

"Because you could be dangerous and we need to keep an eye on you. And who we are aren't important" Veridian said quickly.

"Shush Veridia. Let me take care of this" Ritta said firmly at Veridia and send her a glare.

"I'm Ritta, and this is Veridia. You have nothing to worry about"

"Why am I dangerous?" Stiles asked as he stood straigh, putting his hands in his pockets and looked at them.

"Stiles, you may want to sit down for this" Cleo said to him and led him to a chair.