Chapter XV

Mimmi, Weilan, and Ondina stood at the shore of the Mako Beach waiting for someone they called to help.

"What's taking them so long?" Indiana said impatiently.

"You're impatience is as wide as the Pacific Ocean, you know that right?" Weilan said.

Ondina scoffed "It's been 30 minutes and they're still not here"

Weilan rolled her eyes and turned to Ondina and said "Like you said, It's only been 30 minutes. So wait. Serina is travelling from Hawaii, it's not like she could just poof out of the water"

"Yeah she can, she's a mermaid. She can do magic. This is serious matter!" She said.

" Do you know a spell like that? " Weilan asked and Ondina shut her mouth.

"That's what I thought" said Weilan victoriously.

" There they are! " Said Mimmi pointing to the speeding trail of bubbles and the pair of orange tail in the water. Soon two mermaids appear out of the water and looked at the three mermaids.

"Serina!" The three said in delight.

"Hello Mimmi and Ondina." Serina said then turned to Weilan "And you must be Weilan?"

"Yup" Weilan said skilling sweetly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Weilan. I've heard so much about you" Serina greeted.

Ondina chuckled and said "Just wait, she's a really handful"

Serina chuckled ay that.

"Look who's talking" said Mimmi.

They laughed.

Weilan smiled and said "Thanks, it's a pleasure to meet you too."

Serina then turned to the other mermaid with beautiful sea shells in her hair and beautiful blonde hair to her left and introduced her. "Girls this is my sister, Aquata"

Aquata waved to the three girls " Hi. I've heard so much about all of you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you all."

"You too" said Mimmi smiling.

" I hope you don't mind, I asked a few friends to help as well" Serina said.

" Of course not, the more people to help the better." Mimmi said

"Great!" Serina said then two other mermaids appeared one with beautiful blonde hair and one with beautiful brown hair.

"Girls this is Nixie and this is Lyla." The three girls waved "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"You too. Now why don't you tell us what this problem of yours is" Lyla said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I very sorry for the very late update and the very short chapters. I will try to update again in February for next week is my periodical test.

Wish me luck guyzzs😘