Chapter VII

As the sun shined it's rays down on the Island, the birds chirped and flew above the trees and the cold of the night slowly disappeared.

Fluttering his eyes, Scott opened his eyes and left his tent. Stretching and looking around, he inhaled the Island's morning breeze.

He walks to the Camp Fire to see everyone except Stiles sitting around the fire. He sits beside Malia and takes the bowl of soup that Lydia had passed to him.

They all sits there peacefully enjoying their meals and Talking to each other about their next activity when Liam spoke up.

"Where's Stiles?" Everyone looks up from their food and turn to him, to each other, then looked around them.

"I don't know" He wasn't in the tent when I woke up" Lydia said "Maybe he's just walking around"

"But shouldn't we look for him?" Liam said with concern in his voice.

"I'm sure he's safe. And besides he's Stiles, if anyone can figure out a way to stay alive, it's him" Theo said "Don't tell him I said that"

Everyone chuckled at that, It was rare for the two to help or compliment each other since Stiles still don't trust Theo.

* * *

An hour later it was now 9:00am and the Pack were now packing up their things. Liam, Lydia, Malia, and Theo are in charge of packing their bags while Scott and the others pack their tents.

"Hey, Maybe we should look for Stiles" He zipped the bag he was done packing and turned to Scott "It's been to long"

"You're right, maybe we shou-" Scott's phone rang in his pocket cutting him mid-sentence.

He pulled his phone from his pocket to see someone callling him with the name 'Stiles' on the screen. Swiping to the right he answered and put the phone to his ear.

"Stiles! Where've you been, buddy?" He said .

"Hey, Scott. There's uhh . . . something you and the pack need to know. But I can't tell you throught the phone" Stiles said throught the other side of the phone.

"Sure. But where are you? We've been waiting for you to return. How long did you have to pee?" Scott joked.

Liam as soon as Scott said 'Stiles' ran to Scott's side then took the phone from Scott's hand and spoke "Stiles! Where are you! Are you kidnapped?! Are you ok?!"

Stiles chuckled throught the phone and said "Yes, I'm alright, Liam. And no, I'm not kidnapped. Kinda"

"What do you mean kinda?! Stiles, what is going on?!"

"Look I'll explain everything, but for now, meet me at the loading dock. Don't worry, Liam. I'm completely fine.

"Now I have to hang up, wait for me at the docks. Alright Liam?" Stiles instructed and Liam nodded and said "Sure"

"Alright, Bye Liam" then Stiles hang up the phone and Liam passed the phone back to Scott who had an eyebrow raised.

"What?" Liam said.

Scott put a hand on Liam's shoulder and said "Liam, look, I care about Stiles too. But we need to trust Stiles that he'll be ok."

"I know. I just can't bare to lose him. He's like the glue that keeps this pack together" Liam looked down.

"I know, Liam. I can't bare to lose him as well. I've known him since childhood, I love him a lot and I can't bare the thought of loosing him.

"Alright?" Liam nodded "Alright, Now go help Theo with the bags"

"Scott" Malia called.

"Yea?" Malia leaned to him and said "Can I talk to you?" And walked away with Scott trailing behind her.

* * *

Scott, Liam, and the rest of the pack got out of the boat at the loading docks and made their way to the loading dock's entrance.

"Scott" Someone called. Turning to the left they saw Stiles with 4 girls behind him. Scott eyed them carefully and sent them a glare and a low growl.

"Stiles, who are they?" Scott asked through grinned theeth, though he tried to hind his anger as he sees Stiles with those girls.

"Their friends, it's ok" He said.

Liam, who was beside Theo and Scott ran to him and hugged him. "Why'd you leave the Isand? And how?" Liam asked as he was pulled away by Theo and Scott.

"Yeah, Stiles. How did you got off the Island?" Derek asked behind Lydia.

"And who's they?" Lydia pointed to the four girls behind him.

"Hi, I'm Cleo" Cleo introduced herself holding her hand out.

"I'm Emma" "I'm Bella" "And I'm Rikki" The girls held out their hands and shook the Pack's hands.

"Let's go. Then I'll answer all your questions" Stiles said then they were off to Ritta's grotto.