Chapter 3

TW!⚠️
There may be some trigging stuff like SA sh mention of blood and gore etc. Please be advised and don't read if you cannot handle it well
-----------------------------------------------------------

(This will be a short chapter since the episode that this was supposed to be is about Andrea and the governor)

I woke up and saw Daryls stuff was pilled next to me on the bed. I rubbed my e/c eyes and got up.

I looked over the balcony and couldn't see anyone. I walked downstairs and saw Beth waiting by the door.

"Hey what's up" I smiled at her.

"T-Dog is waiting for you to go eat breakfast with him and Daryls outside with Rick"

I nodded "Thanks Beth" I walked through the door and saw T-Dog sitting at the table with two plates of food.

"You waited?" He laughed

"Yes I did c'mon" I laughed with him and sat at the seat to his left. "Man it's been awhile since we actually had breakfast together"

"Yea since the farm" he started to eat. I stared at him for a moment. He looked over at me.

"What are you staring at"

"You did you even taste that your like fucking Kirby"

He pushed my head. "Shut the fuck up and eat" he laughed trying not to spit out his food.

I laughed at him then started eating.

In that moment I knew that from now it it's all gonna be different maybe different for the better or the worse doesn't matter I got these guys and I hope they got me there my family and nothing is gonna bother that and if they do well let's hope they pray to fucking god that I don't get a hold of them.

A/n

This wasn't really an episode it's very short so I'll upload the next one as soon as I'm done but I added this one so M/n can have a normal day for now it is quite peaceful without all the death