Chapter 8

Tw ⚠️ There is a lot of sensitive stuff in twd like blood self harm sexual assault and others please be advised

Also with the while Tyreese group thing won't match up but I'm in school so it won't match up with the tv timeline but I'm just trying to get it done
-----------------------------------------------------------

M/n POV:

It was morning. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast with the new people we found. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Beth looking hungry while holding Judith.

"Hey lemme see her go get something to eat" she smiled and nodded at me handing her to me slowly then racing over too the kitchen area.

"Hey hey Judith are you hungry" I smiled at her which she returned. I got to the kitchen and turned to the bowl of food.

Might as well get myself something to eat as well. I could feel stares at me but I tried to ignore them.

"How old is the baby?" I turned and saw the women staring at me Sasha I think her name is.

"Barely a week." Hershel answered and I flashed a quick smile then went back to my food.

"To be honest, we never thought
we'd see another baby"

She went behind me and stared at the baby. "Beautiful" she out her hand in my shoulder.

"Thank you" i smiled and stared at her. She is a pretty child.

"Good for you" I froze then stared at her.

"Wait- No she's not my kid" I laughed sheepishly. She looked around quickly.

"What happened to the mother?" I stayed quiet and continued to get food.

Everyone in the room went silent.

"I'm sorry" she apologized and looked around. "Man you people have been through the mill" her brother said watching as Carl sat down upset about the mention of his mother.

"Haven't we all" Hershel started eating it's nice having a calm person who still sees the world as glass half full.

"It's only getting worse out there dead are everywhere and it's only making the living less like the living you're the only decent folk we've come across"

I think they're trying to convince us to let them stay I'm fine with it but that one guy kinda sketchy but the others are okay.

They all continued to talk while I took the baby outside with me after we ate.

"So Judith" she just stared up at me the whole time. "Your not as horrible as most babies I've met"

I took her to the bridge on the outside looking out into the field.

"They'll be back don't worry kid nothings gonna go wrong" I smiled. Maybe I was saying it to myself more than the kid.

"I'm gonna make sure you grow up and get to live life for a long time" I smiled down at her. Kids don't seem so bad.

Beth walked over to me holding a towel and a baby bottle. "Hey Carol and Carl are taking watch the people are taking a rest my dad's busy I was wondering if you'll stay on watch too"

She walked over to me grabbing Judith who still just stared at us. "I just think since almost everyone is gone we should double our defenses" she smiled her signature bright smile.

"You know what your right" I handed her Judith grinning. "You should be the new leader around here" she giggled as I walked away.

Time skip: I've been napping against the guard tower while Carol and Carl talked.

I heard a car driving close by. "Guys" they looked towards the road and you could see the car coming.

I opened the gate letting the car inside. Rick Michonne Glenn and Maggie all got out of the car.

Rick hugged Carl as the others stared off into space. Something happened.

Wait. Where the hell is Daryl?

"Rick wheres Daryl?" Carol looked confused and everyone else started walking towards the prison while Carol Rick and I stood there.

"It's alright he's alive" Carol started rambling a bunch of questions. "Listen he's okay you deserve a rest clear your head" she took a deep breath and left.

"Rick." I glared at him. He sighed.
"He ran off with Merle" I froze. I couldn't move. That's impossible. What's the possibility of running into Merle last time we saw him was Atlanta.

"What do you know where they went maybe I can find them and convince them to come back and help us" I started rambling my ideas my emotions were mixed.

"Glenn and Maggie were interested and tortured by Merle he's the one who kidnapped them and brought them to his psycho friends hands" I started breathing hard gritting my teeth.

He put his hand on my shoulder then walked away leaving me be.

I fucking hate Dixons. What the hell am I. Always cleaning up the messes they make whenever they leave. They cause nothing but chaos and leave me behind in the dirt.

"GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled at the tip of my lungs hit tears burning down my face not from sadness but anger.

I slammed my fist once on the tower. I looked and saw the blood. From past events my knuckles were all fucked up.

"M/n?" I turned and saw Beth standing at the gate watching in horror as I glared at my knuckles.

I didn't even spare her a glance as I walked past her to my cell room. I immediately flopped on my bed and started to try and fall asleep.

I think this is it for me I can't do the whole sitting there wondering if he'll leave again or not.

After what seemed like forever I fell asleep the only thing on my mad is beating the hell outta both Dixons when I see them again we'll.. if I see them again.

Time skip:

I woke up with a jump hearing Rick yelling. I slumped my way out of bed and peeked over the edge and saw Rick freaking out while the new group of people rushed out.

Man if Dale was here he would solve this easily. Man I miss that guy. I groaned and went back to the cell.

I saw dried blood on the sheets from my knuckle. I rolled my eyes and sighed I'm to tired to do something about it.

A/n sorry for not uploading sooner and this won't be correct sorry I'm just trying to get a chapter uploaded