Chapter 11

Tw!⚠️ This story may contain sensitive content so please be advised
-----------------------------------------------------------

Daryl went up and stood beside me noticing the hesitation. Once they looked at each other I could see Andrea smile. He smiled slightly. I can't be jealous at least not of her.

"You can trust me" she reached out to him.

"Aren't you sleeping with the man who sexually assaulted Maggie?" She glared at me back but she also seemed surprised.

"You didn't know?" She slowly nodded. I nodded too. Can't get mad at her for it if she didn't know.

"Rick c'mon we gotta let her in" I looked at Daryl.

"What? No we don't?" I said crossing my arms. "She's one of us" I turned my whole body towards him.

"No she's not" he looked at me baffled.

"Just because you gotta personal grudge against her doesn't mean she ain't one of us"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Daryl stop being a bitch just because y'all were together doesn't mean she's one of us"

He ran at me and threw a punch into my face. I punched back.

We got into a huge fight and none stop punching each other. There was alot of blood. Rick and Glenn tried stopping us but we just pushed them away.

He was able to crawl on top of me and started repeatedly beating my face in. It was going dark all I could see was Daryls face with a dark expression and my blood splattering everywhere.

I heard a gunshot and it made me gain some more consciousness. I turned my head with Daryl still holding my collar. It was Beth.

She held the gun with tears flowing down her face but a blank expression.

"Get off of him" Daryl must have snapped back to his regular mind frame. He quickly got off of me and stared at my half awake body.

Beth ran to my side and picked my head up. I blinked because I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear her talking.

I closed my eyes and blacked out.

Beth's POV:

He passed out. I gritted my teeth and turned to Daryl.

"Go get Glenn and Maggie" he just looked at me lost. "NOW!" He shook his head and ran to get them.

I turned back to M/n and started playing with his hair.

I saw Glenn and Maggie running towards me but Daryl wasn't with them.

"Help me pick him up and bring him in his room"

Time skip + Daryls POV:

I don't know why I did it. Something inside me snapped. I can't remember even what we were fighting about. It's like I couldn't remember anything till Beth shot at me.

I gotta go talk to him. Before I could reach him Andrea went up and hugged me.

"I missed you" Shit. I remember why we were fighting now.

"Listen we can catch up later I gotta do something" I ripped her hands off of me and ran to M/ns room.

He was awake. Just laying on the bed staring off.

"Listen M/n" he turned and looked at me. I saw his face. What I did to his face. There was a lot of blood. I could feel tears brimming in my eyes.

"Daryl sit down" he sat up and turned his back to me. I sat down putting my back on his we used to sit like this when we were kids.

"Daryl I think we jumped into this" i froze I couldn't move.