Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

Tw ⚠️ This story may contain sensitive content for some people so please be advised

(Also the video has nothing to do with the story it's just a good song)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Beth's POV:

The others left awhile ago. They went to find a possible weak point if anyone breaks in or if we need to break out.

M/n left awhile ago. I saw him go off towards the halls. I don't go in the halls.

I remember Carol telling me what happened with T-Dog and M/n in the halls. Every since then I've avoided them.

But since someone I care about is struggling in there I guess today is the day.

As I walked to the door I saw Carl step out in front of me.

"Where are you going my dad said we have to stay here"

"I'm gonna find M/n" I moved past him. He grabbed my arm and held me in place.

"If you have to go i gotta go with you"

I rolled my eyes but nodded. He moved out of the way and we started wandering the halls.

We walked and saw a bunch of different walkers chopped up painting the way red.

"Did he do all this?" I asked looking at Carl who had his gun ready. "I don't know"

We walked farther and farther in with blood shed still everywhere. But it suddenly stopped.

"Do you hear that?" Carl asked sticking his gun up. I pulled out an old pocket knife as my only weapon.

I heard growling and stood behind Carl.

We saw it stumble out of the corner. Before we could put it down M/n came around the corner and hit it in the back of the head killing it with one hit.

He huffed and looked up at us. His face was full of blood and sweat.

"What the hell do y'all want?" He wiped off his head and glared at me.

"Well I saw you come down here earlier and I thought you might wanna head back since everyone else is gone"

He looked at the ground. "Not yet I'm not done" he turned his back to us.

"Look it's dangerous for you to be fighting this many by yourself" Carl put his gun back into his holster.

"Look kid I know that aight go back to the cellblock I'm fine"

He started walking away. I turned and looked at Carl. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back.

"Where are you going?"

"Back"

I scoffed. "Fine I'm gonna catch up to him" I ran after M/n soon enough I could hear Carl coming from behind me.

Time Skip and Daryls POV:

Once we got back to the cellblock we saw Hershel and Carol standing by the stairs. Carol ran towards Rick and I. "Have either of you seen Carl or Beth?"

"What there not here?" Rick asked rushing towards Carl's cell. "No, Beth is gone too it's been awhile since I last saw them" Carol said folding her arms.

Rick came back without Carl. "We search for them they couldn't have gotten far Glenn Maggie go back and search the other cellblocks, Carol Hershel I need you to stay here if they come back, Daryl you'll come with me to search the halls and the lower area, Michonne."