Chapter 5

Tw!⚠️ This story may contain sensitive content viewer discretion advised
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Another short chapter)

Daryl's POV:

"Rick,you with me? Rick?"

"Let me see the baby"

Hershel held the baby as Rick was out of it.

"What are we gonna feed it? We got anything a baby can eat?"

"The good news is she looks healthy. But she needs formula. And soon or she won't survive"

"Nope. No way. Not her. We ain't losing anybody else. I'm going for a run"

"I'll back you up"

"I'll go,too"

"Okay,think where we're going. Beth. Kid just lost his mom. His dad ain't doing so hot" I walked over to my bike.

"You two get the fence. Too many pile up,we got ourselves a problem. Glenn,Maggie,vamonos"

Before I could get on my bike Maggie yelled. "Rick!" I saw Rick go towards the inside with an axe.

"Get the gate. Come on,we're gonna lose the light"

"There's a Piggly Wiggly on 85"

"No,the baby section's been cleared. Lori asked me to keep an eye out. I haven't had much luck"

"Is there any place that hasn't been completely looted?"
Ok
"We saw signs for a shopping center just north of here"

"Yeah,but there's too much debris on the road. A car will never get through there"

"I can take one of you"

"I'll go" Maggie spoke up. Glenn and her started talking. I looked over and they were kissing and hugging each other.

M/n. I hope he's okay he has to be. I shook the thoughts out of my head.

Time Skip:

We arrived at the area they were talking about.

"Company's close. Stay tight" there were walkers nearby we have to make it quick.

We broke a window and broke through. Maggie began to search right away I saw a fake tree with kids handprints on them. I glanced at them before one with the name Sophe caught my eye.

I walked away.

We came to a room that something was moving around in the closet. She slowly opened the door as I had my bow ready.

She opened it and a possom screeched at us. I killed it and picked it up. "Hello Dinner"

"I'm not putting that in my bag"

We searched for awhile before deciding to head back.

Time Skip:

We got there and immediately gave the kid some formula. I found an old dragon action figure found in the older kids room I thought M/n would like it he was always weird like that I guess.

"How's she doing? Shh" I went over to Beth and grabbed the child.

"She got a name yet?"

Carl looked at the floor. "Not yet. But I was thinking maybe Sophia. Then there's Carol,too. And...(sighs) Andrea. Amy. Jacqui. Patricia. Or...Lori. I don't know M/n? That can be a girl name right?"

I stayed at the floor as well then back to the kid. "Yeah...you like that? Huh? Little ass-kicker. Right? That's a good name,right? Little ass-kicker. You like that,huh? You like that,sweetheart?" I've never thought about having kids before.

Maybe if it was with. Nevermind. Gotta stay focused.

"Here let me see" I handed her over to Hershel and went up to M/ns room. He's not back. I reached in my bag and grabbed the dragon.

I put it on the stand next to the bed and layed down staring at the ceiling. What if M/n actually didn't make it.

He was with T-Dog but they said T was bitten. Carol was with them. Carol.M/n. I'm losing everyone ain't I.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep I don't even wanna think about anything anymore.