Chapter 7

Tw⚠️ This story may contain sensitive content for some people. Please Viewer discretion advised.
-----------------------------------------------------------

M/ns POV:

I woke up in my cell. What?

I stood up. Pain instantly went into my ankle. I hissed from pain and threw myself back onto my bed.

I wonder where Carol is. I found an old shirt and ripped it in half then wrapped it around my ankle.

"Carol!" I screamed slowly walking out of my cell. I saw Beth and Carl running towards me.

"Hey she's fine take it easy" They both helped take me downstairs. "Who found us?"

Beth smiled at me "Daryl did" I smirked. I knew of it was gonna be anyone it would be him.

"Where is everyone?"

"Some man took Maggie and Glenn they're getting ready to leave now" I nodded and rushed outside.

"Hey" I saw them packing the car. Daryl went over and hugged me.
"Thanks for finding me Dixon" he nodded with a smile.

"Where's Maggie and Glenn been taken?"

Rick stared at a random woman with a sword. "They've been taken into a town called Woodbury real shady leader"

I nodded. "I need you to stay here keep people safe plus can't have you out there injured." I smiled.

"Yeah okay" Daryl grabbed my hand and dragged me away so no one could hear us.

"I want you to come back okay alive" we stared at each other. "Promise?" I stuck out my pinky finger. We used to make pinky promises as kids.

"Promise" his pinkie latched with mine. I used my pinkie to pull him towards me pulling him into another hug. "Just don't die while I'm gone yer hear"

I laughed. "Hey nothings gonna kill me okay"

We stared at each other for a little while more. Rick honked the horn interrupting us. I gotta go for it.

"Daryl--" I said as he was walking away. He looked at me. "When you get back I gotta ask you something" he gave me a thumbs up and quickly headed towards the car.

I smiled at myself and headed back inside. All I could think about is when he gets back. I've never had enough strength to tell him now I do.

Let's hope it goes well in Woodbury.

Time Skip:

I was sitting in the lunch room with Hershel talking about the lady I saw before who went with them to get our people.

I heard shots from the tunnels. Must be Carl? "Carol's on watch get in the cellblock with Beth don't come out till one of us come back"

I grabbed a pistol and headed towards the tunnels. Once I reached half way there I saw Carl running towards me with people behind him.

"Go!" I got behind them and killed walkers that were right behind us. We reached the cafeteria.

"How long since she's been bit" I asked the man who looked like her husband. "An hour and a half ago" a man who was carrying her said.

"We can't cut it off not now she's to far gone"

A boy cried he seemed to be around the age of beth.

"I'm sorry but if you don't do it now she will turn" Carl turned and pointed his gun directly at her head.

"Hey calm down" I put his arms down. "We'll leave you be but you have to do it if we come back in here and it's not done I'll do it myself got it"

They all nodded. I walked into the cell block and saw Beth holding Judith hiding.

Carl locked the door behind us. A woman started pulling on the door. "Hey it's gotta be like this" I faced her. "We helped you but don't think this permanent we have others"

"Sasha come on give the man a break" I think it was her brother who pulled her back.

I left them going towards Beth.

"You need to rest here gimme the kid" she smiled and handed me Judith. She went to her cell as I walked with the kid in my arms.

Time Skip:

Carl and Carol were taking watch Beth was playing with Judith.

I went out to give those people some shovels so they could bury their friend. I was behind them when they out the body down and looked into the field.

"We could take it over" I slowly and quietly backed up against a wall so I could hear them but so they couldn't see me.

"What?"

"Look a little boy an old man an old lady and a girl with a baby we get a gun and can deal with the guy later"

"What you gonna do smash the babies head open with a rock?"

"Look we have to do it before the rest of there group comes we could be out numbered and it's alot safer in here than out there"

I came out of my hiding spot and threw down the shovel making them all quickly turn towards me.

"If you lay a hand on one of my people I'll kill you slowly" I smiled.

"Look-" the man spoke.

"Listen this group is strong we were willing to accept you on but we have to talk to the rest of the group don't make me regret you being here" I walked away and headed back inside.

I could faintly hear them talking. I went and sat in my room. I hope they come back soon.

I found a toy dragon man I fuckin love dragons there really cool
Ive liked them since I was a kid. They were always my favorite.

They all look different there's nothing like a dragon maybe like a lizard or something but nothing as magical.

But where did it come from? I'll ask around later. My mind is only on two things what to do with those new people if they do try something and I can't wait to tell Daryl.

I think it's time honestly of it goes badly it's gonna be awkward for awhile but I know eventually we'll get over it.

It's starting to get dark I knew that the other people we got today are locked in the cafeteria for the night and all the other's and laying down we decided it would be the best if we all laid done for at least an hour my ankles to fucked to stand guard even if I told them multiple times that I'm okay..

I closed my eyes and started dreaming about how my situation could end either a broken friendship or something else.

When he comes back. It's time to tell him how I feel. Let's hope this goes well.

A/n it's been a while since my last upload stuff happens so I'll try to get out what I can sorry lol