Chapter 1 - Harry POV

Hey Guys... here is my new story. I hope you like it. This chapter is rather short but the others will surely be longer!

Tomorrow, tomorrow I promised myself. Tomorrow was the day, I would tell Louis how I really feel, how deeply and madly I am in love with him. How I live for his soft feathery hair and adorable giggles, how I love his sunshine smile and beautiful body. I would tell him how much I love his personality, how he can be immature the entire time and lighten any serious conversation, the way he is always there to cheer me up. Tomorrow I would tell him everything.

It's a big deal for me, it's taken me 1 year to muster up this much courage and now sitting in the car on the way home, to our shared apartment I'm finally ready. Now you may think that I am being overdramatic and it should not take me a year for a simple confession. But come on my place, try being THE HARRY STYLES, member of one direction. It makes it much harder. Our management is homophobic and we will surely have to suffer to let our relationship thrive. How do I know he loves me back and that he is also willing to suffer for us? I don't. If he doesn't love me back, everything will probably become awkward, he could hate me. But I have to push the negative thoughts away, I have to go ahead and say what I feel. I have taken so long, now I can't wait any longer, I'll say it. All the boys say we are closer than friends should be, the fans think we are a couple. Maybe we actually are supposed to be more than friends. Tomorrow I promised myself tomorrow...