Chapter 11 - Harry POV

As the boys hugged me, I heard a sob, one that I recognize anywhere, anytime. "Louis?" I called out knowing he was there in the passage way. I walked out of my bedroom and there I saw Louis sitting on the floor crying. My first instinct was to comfort him. I immediately hugged him, "Hey boo, it's alright calm down." I whispered soothingly. I took him on my lap like always and began rocking him back and forth to calm him down. That's when he said, "I'm sorry Haz. I'm sorry I hurt you. Eleanor isn't my girlfriend, she's a beard. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone. She's just my friend Haz. You're the one I love Hazza. I love you. I was threatened that if I told you management would ruin your career. I know your career means the world to you, I couldn't take your career away from you Haz, I love you too much." I froze in shock and he also seemed to have realized what he said as he slapped a hand over his mouth and ran away and into the silence I said, "Louis my career was my world, now you are my world. I love you too." I just sat and cried thinking that perhaps this was another nightmare but of course it was not.

Liam, Zayn and Niall hugged me and got me to sit up and drink water. My motions were rigid, it was as though I was not there mentally.