Epilogue - Louis POV

1 MONTH LATER

It's been a month since me and Harry got together. I still haven't asked him to be my boyfriend formally and that is what I plan to do today. I decided to wait till Harry stopped cutting for a while and though he hasn't entirely healed, he is much better. The first week was the hardest. He would cut and then come to me crying and apologizing for cutting. He would get angry at himself for being unable to curb the urge and it took a while for him to come to me. It was only after I threatened him with therapy was, he finally able to open up to me. Whenever, he gets the urge he comes to me and I talk to him and help him.

Today, Harry is officially 2 weeks clean and he doesn't need my help so often. Every few days he'll curl on my lap and cry or ask me to distract him and I gladly do so. He is improving and I believe in him; I believe he'll get better soon.

Tonight, I will ask Harry to be my boyfriend and me and the boys have been planning it since the past few days. I will take Harry to a hidden spot, I found in the nearby woods. It is absolutely stunning, with a pond and a small waterfall. The sky is clear and perfect for stargazing. I've asked Liam to prepare some dinner for me and Harry as I can't cook for shit and don't exactly want to give Haz food poisoning. I would have asked Niall but he is most likely to eat the food before we get it so Liam is my go-to guy. Niall has decided to put some fairy lights and candles while Zayn would set up the table and some blankets for us to lay on as well as arrange for spare clothes for after we swim.

I have planned that Harry and I would first take a dip and then change before having dinner. After dinner, we can stargaze and I will ask him to be my boyfriend.

It will be the perfect night with the perfect guy and I already know that even though we are still young, this is true love – the sort that has no beginning and no end – the sort that will last forever. It will be hard for us sometimes but storms make trees take deeper roots. Similarly, the difficulties we go through only make us stronger. I would say that this is the end of this story but "True love stories never have endings."

So thank you so much for reading this book. It is finally done. Please comment and let me know if you liked the book. Your comments will surely make my day. Constructive feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoyed reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. So goodbye to all my lovely readers!

🎉 You've finished reading Written In This Diary Are The Feelings That I Can't Change - Larry Stylinson 🎉