Chapter 4 - Harry POV

This one is really short but very important... so here you go

Louis had invited all the boys to meet Eleanor for lunch but I carried on my excuse from earlier saying that I had a song to write. So, all the boys left to go out for lunch while I headed back home. Once home, I simply curled myself into a ball and cried for a solid 30 minutes. When I had let out a good portion of my feelings, I decided that I might as well be useful and write a song like I said that I would. I scavenged through my cupboard for my song book and finally found it in my cupboard. However, when I opened it, I found it blank. At first, I was baffled but then I remembered that when I bought my song book, I bought two identical books because I loved the design so much. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. My best friend left me, so I had to find a new one now and this is the perfect book to make a diary. This diary could be my new best friend. I grabbed my favourite blue ink pen and started writing. I wrote a lot: An introduction, my feelings for Louis, the occurrings of the past two days and lastly, I even managed a song. The song however was one that I would never share with anyone as it was all about Louis. I was pleased by the end. The diary was perfect. No one would open it thinking it is my song book and everyone knows how much I hate it when people look in the book without asking me.